Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Stocka

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I like the disc art. Very simplistic like an operating room :D

I've wanted the Ds version of this for ages, i might pick this version up instead.

Yeah, I don't have a DS (I'm not into handhelds, unless it Tetris) so I never played this. It's looking ever so interesting on Wii and I'm thinking of probably getting this. The game is pretty original (DS) and should be fun, challenging and actually probably educational.

I'm 25 years old and I say that Trauma Center is probably the most mature game I've heard about. Children (ok, probably Nintendo fans don't) think GTA, 50 Cent and all that category of games is mature. Typical childish ignorance. Trauma Center is the real deal.

• 3 months later...
So is this still scheduled for a March release in Europe? When is it coming out?

Your gonna hate this, it's now scheduled for May and thats not even official.

I recieved a GAME booklet through the post yesterday and it states it out May....

Judging by the lack of info Europe have had on it, this is probably right.

The only good thing to come out of this is that there is a 'good to great' Wii game coming out every month till at least June now....

Customers where I work are already beginning to comment that there are "no games for the Wii". It doesn't matter if there will be lots more titles by Xmas, Nintendo need to get games out here that have been out for months in other territories. Waiting this long for Trauma Center and Eledees is ridiculous, especially when lots of Nintendo fans in EU really want TC and are starting to lose faith that anything has changed at Nintendo at all. I know have.

Super Paper Mario - coming to EU November 2007, if we bend over and supply the lube ourselves of course.

Customers where I work are already beginning to comment that there are "no games for the Wii".

They did comment so when X360 was out too. Nothing special there.

Waiting this long for Trauma Center and Eledees is ridiculous, especially when lots of Nintendo fans in EU really want TC and are starting to lose faith that anything has changed at Nintendo at all. I know have.

Because certain people can't still grasp this simple fact, I'm going to write it here with nice and big font:

Nintendo of Europe doesn't have anything to do with how or when 3rd parties localize or release their own games. If you want to complain about Trauma Center, blame Atlus, not NoE.

There. :)

But they(noe) are publishing to third party titles - Koropina and wing island. Also to my knowledge don't noa and noe both have a clause which states to the effect of 'no mindless violence' - and noa has the famous 'no religious symbols' policy on 3rd party games. So they do supervise them.

So they do supervise them.

Yup, NoE does supervise products and gives feedback, and they also sometimes publish 3rd party titles that wouldn't otherwise see release here*. But the actual problem here is that Atlus isn't exactly what you would call financially stable company, and they don't really have that much manpower or resources to do localizations.

* But this doesn't happen often; so far NoE has published only two 3rd party titles for DS.

And I can't finish a "mission" in the DS version. Damned spikey things that release gas.

Thats where i got stuck in the DS one.

Alot of titles are slipping further and further back from the dates they were supposed to be released but i guess thats the nintendo way.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!