DiemetriX

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wii are adventurer !! --> Now it all comes together for me. With a title-tune like "We are", how could they NOT make a game for Wii, even just to make the "Wii are" pun.

One Piece is really great, and it looks like this game has the potential to be really great too.

• 1 year later...
Guest Maase

Yep, they have a release date to 2008 in Europe, as a matter of fact, the first date was Q1 2008, but now is impossible, lol

Been playing the US import for a while. Love the style and graphics in the game. But the game it self is a bit shallow. Still a good game if you are a one piece fan though.
Holy crapola I totally forgot that I could import this game now. Where did you get it from Die? and where do you get the freeloader...?

Guest Maase

Baaaaaaaaaah!!!

Japonese is way better

Btw, Off Topic doubt...

How does Luffy say "AWESOME!!!" in Japonese? I love it when he does it :D

Yeah, Luffy says すごい (sugoi) but the way he says it is awesome, he says 'sugoeeeieieeeeehhhehhhh' - ok that didn't really make it sound awesome, but it is.

I'm a bit disappointed to learn that this is English only, I don't want any 'gum gum punch' in place of my 'gomu gomu no pistol', thankyouverymuch. Might not bother with it now.