N-Europe

Super Paper Mario

Sarka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im on chapter 1-2 lol i know started today and i bought it today but on the plus side i got 19 wii games :yay:

Man, you have too much money for an 8 year old.

As has happened with many a Wii game, this game has taken so long to hit here, I have lost all interest in it. Crowded market and that.

Whilst I am enjoying this a lot (up to 2:2) I do have some issues with it...

I hate flipside! It has none of the charm or character of the villages from Thousand Year Door. I don't think the inhabitants having any characters with their strange bobbling heads. Gimme a goomba or a koopa with a hat on anyday!

Also although such things may turn up, I miss the variety that thousand year door offered like the orient express style train level where you were investigating this and that and also the fighting tournament chapter where you had to work your way up...I mean such things may turn up still who knows...

One thing I can't help but admire is the humour, it is so well placed and makes some great observations...

I have finally completed the Pit of 100 Trials. If anyone wants to know if it's worth the effort:
A pixl that makes you run faster and access to the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials...

Flameboy: I agree aboyt Flipside, I never liked it.

Congrats on doing the Trials. Can you tell me what level you were at before attempting it? Cheers.

what do people make of the DS in one of the shops? I remember seeing this pic when it came out in US. Do people think the possibility of some sort of downloadable update to link up with the DS, perhaps a DS paper mario title is on the way? Or do people think it is just an easter egg?

I got it on friday, pretty cool, i love the bit of fan-service on the first boss, that was class.

Some of the dialogue is a bit funny but not great in a lot of cases. The whole 2d/3d is awesome. Finished Chapter 3, just need to find the pillar now... whats up with the dialogue between levels, first time it happened i thouht it was peach after falling from Blechs castles, but then after chatper 2 i realized its not...

found the pit of 100 trails but haven't gone in yet, will prolly do another chapter or 2 first...

How long does it take to do the Pit?

I guess it either doesn't have it or you just didn't trigger it. :heh:

It's been discussed a few pages back, there is a glitch on chapter 2-2 where if you talk to someone before getting a key, the Wii will freeze. It doesn't ruin your save file though.

what do people make of the DS in one of the shops? I remember seeing this pic when it came out in US. Do people think the possibility of some sort of downloadable update to link up with the DS, perhaps a DS paper mario title is on the way? Or do people think it is just an easter egg?

Crap I know the answer to this but can't remember it. It's nothing to do with a Paper Mario DS, it wasn't anything great. I'll try and find out again.

Sorry, but you use it to look at recipes.

Some of the dialogue is a bit funny but not great in a lot of cases. The whole 2d/3d is awesome. Finished Chapter 3, just need to find the pillar now... whats up with the dialogue between levels, first time it happened i thouht it was peach after falling from Blechs castles, but then after chatper 2 i realized its not...

It will become clearer with every chapter who it is, well actually there are two people talking.

or if you don't want to wait

Tippi