Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Paper Mario

Sarka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people say"Sorry to double post" n stuff? -_- JUST EDIT!!!
because a few days passed between the posts so if he edited no one would notice...

I do that too, if more than 24 hours pass and I have to make a relevant post with new info.

Ontopic:this game is looking awesome, I for one will surely buy it, it's looking sweet ^^ (what took them so long) still I love the Paper Mario RPG's too... but I hope they do a RPg more in the vein of Super Mario RPG for Wii.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i'll play through all of it with mario, the 3D worlds just look so much more interesting. i dont care about zelda now there's this...

pure genious. i like the fact you can throw enemies round the stage and use the hammer in an rpg sort of way, which will remind me of TTYD. legendary game, i wish it would come out earlier!

• 2 weeks later...

I fear this game will be delayed, or super hard to get hold of. Seriously though how may copies do you reckon theyll ship? i reckon 50,000 at most.

Definatley getting this, ive never played Paper mario, i hope to get thousand year door also.

I'm wondering how will be the gameplay... Some more like mario bros. or that small plataform levels we could play in paper mario (with bowser I think), which were trully slow...

yeah but that wasnt optional, in this i dont think you have to use him, unless, inevitably, you have to set something on fire to solve a puzzle etc.

i hope the coins spin around

i hope you can speak with the characters, plus i hope the script for them is as funny as paper mario

i hope there's good paper folding art, like if you open a door it folds out etc

i like the maths in the sky, its very artistic, and somehow seems clever

and will someone listen: in the interview it says you can use the floaty character (Fairens) as a hammer and other items in an rpg way, whilst gaining exp points to build your strength and jumping and other things - like in an rpg

okay its heavily platform adventure - and im thrilled with the idea of 2d/3d platforming, and you also get lots of rpg stuff like life meters special items which you can store

i hope people read this post because im bored with the same questions and then me having to explain again

hey i just noticed how cool that picture looks with the 3D mario landscape that Dante posted, look at how the fairen butterfly is folded! thats pretty swift

another thing i noticed - it said in the interview that you pressed the R trigger to change power, well, as you can see next to the fairen is a little icon, i think its this that tells you what weapon/object you have equipped. The ones in the first screens on page 1 (this forum) indicate that there'll be a bomb weapon - bob-ombs? i love those characters! itll be fun to chuck them around, especially in a platformer.

gaaah im obsessed with this game!!!!!

Can't wait for this game.

I'm playing the Thousand Year Door now and it is PURE FUN!! Its wicked.

Definately gonna snap this up as soon as it is released so I don't have the hassle of trying to obtain a copy of it later on (had to get Thousand Year Door from Ebay).

WICKED!!!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!