Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Sarka

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love to see it this year, I think it'll be Feb/Mar 08 for us. On the other hand, Eurogamer does have this game listed in their Most Wanted 2007 Wii list: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=81169&page=2

We got a crowded year's end coming up (Galaxy, MP3, BWII, RE:UC, Mario&Sonic etc), but so does the US. They even get SSBB AND Fire Emblem. So who knows, maybe we're lucky.

I don't think Nintendo see Fire Emblem as a AAA title in Europe, seeing as the first one sold quite poorly over here they probably see it as a limited hardcore market so I wouldn't expect them to rush to get this out.

In fact I thought it would follow Baten Kaitos and not see a European release which would be totally criminal.

I don't think Nintendo see Fire Emblem as a AAA title in Europe, seeing as the first one sold quite poorly over here they probably see it as a limited hardcore market so I wouldn't expect them to rush to get this out.

In fact I thought it would follow Baten Kaitos and not see a European release which would be totally criminal.

Yeah i wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get released here.

the source : wiifind.co.uk

i send a mail to them and they say :30-11-2007

check the site

Personally I've never heard of them before so I'm going to take it with a grain of salt. Still it's not totally impossible, PoR was released less than a month after the US release.

The game wasnt listed in the Q3/Q4 release list of NOE (you know, the one with Advance Wars DS2). So I dont have my hopes up. They might still add it to the lineup though.

But to be very honest, I think Fire Emblem would do best in a non-competitive time-frame. Releasing it in the holidays, it will get overshadowed and neglected by the 'big' boys. The fans will get it, but i think we're in a shocking minority compared to most of the Wii crowd out there. Releasing it in say, February, then it will get some exposure at least.

I just want it ASAP, but I do think it's important that the game does well. Good sales = more Fire Emblem support :D

• 2 weeks later...

Why no Fire Emblem love here?Is anybody else find extremely annoying that NoE hasn't made a single mention of an european release?They announced the 2008 early line-up and FE is nowhere!!!

BWii 2008

Brawl 2008

DK Jet not even a single mention(!!!)

and Fire Emblem as non-existant!!!

I like Nintendo games but the PAL delay of games that see USA-JAP release 3-6 months prior is ridiculous and offensive!!!

if i read this all i get bored , i keep searching , i keep looking for fire emblem goddess of dawn .. there are 2 sites who say fire emblem goddess of dawn comes out NOV 2007 (wiifind.co.uk)(xgn.nl)

man thats just 2 sites THATS ALL !!

the most sites say nothing ..or they say "2007"

some say "2008"

why can't they say there is a real date??

• 3 weeks later...