N-Europe

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

Mokong

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennis looked cool along with the ds games. Was hoping for much more first party known franchises for wii, no pikmin, smash bros or animal corssing. Mario looked good but how do you control it etc, after years of waiting for it a clip for a few seconds was a bit underwhelming, anyways everything looked decent atleast.

Expected price, launch dates and more on virtual console........oh well.

WiiSports looked wicked, and the controller works so well with the tennis game from the looks of it.

Starfox for DS aswell. Whoop whoop!

Guest Stefkov

or maybe he secret was having a sensor in the analogue attachment, unless we knew about that already.

metroid prime 3 looks like the same old shit they have been blowing out of their asses for the past (not including pinball) prime games.

in my opinion.

well with the new control thts not really true and gfx wise its much much better

Shiiiiit, That was more Awsome then Awsome, Mario Galaxy, starfox, Yoshi, WII I want that Console and I want it now, I want to paly Tennis and Red Stell looked amazing the fire effect looked bloody nice

Or maybe the 3rd secret was the 'always online aspect'.

Now that was cool. Just imagine playing red steel and then waking up in the moring to find that you have a load of new multiplayer maps installed.

And did I hear mention of a web browser?