N-Europe

Wii Hardware Discussion

Ashley

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
The staff look after them, so you need to ask them to use it.

Unless theres someone playing it already, which happened to me, someone was playing it and he got annoyed after dying so many times on COD3 that he passed it onto me.

The wiimote is tiny! I didnt think it would be that small. The A button could have gotten lost under my thumb!

Guest Stefkov

I didnt notice what tv it was. It has those big white plastic thing coering it. I didnt notice if it was running on component, but it really did look like it was running on composite. When it had 'Objectives Updated' in the top left, I noticed it was blurry and blendign together. Like zooming in text on photoshop, when its meant to be seen from far away...

whats that thing wrapped around the Wii in that pic above? Some strap? Wasnt one on the Wii in Virgin.

ps its tiny.

I have exactly the same demo pod in GAME in Leeds, I didn't know you could ask to play on it!!! Yeah, there was no sign saying don't touch the screen, so everyone coming up to it was trying to touch the Wii Channels.

I seriously had no idea the Wii was that small! Even if you think you know how big it is by stacking 3 DVD cases, you don't have a clue until you see the real thing.

Wii demo as Download Wii owners with Internet connection will be able themselves to download demo versions of Wii plays. The assumption gave it already longer, now is official it: Apart from Virtual CONSOLE plays Wii fans with Internet entrance will be able to download also demo versions of Wii titles. One can store the demos then either in 512 MT the large Flashram of the console or on a separately available SD-map. Which demos make the beginning, Nintendo wants shortly admits to give.

www.cynamite.del

Here's a different and in places more clear translation:

The rumour has been around for a while, now its official: Next to Virtual-Console-games, Wii owners with internet access will be able to download demo versions of Wii titles. One can then store demos either in the 512 MB of large flash memory of the console or on a separately available SD-card storage. Nintendo will announce shortly which demos will come first.

System 3 announced a Gottlieb 1-table pinball demo available by the end of the year or in Q1 2007.

in this image here you can the wii sports case is smaller than the zelda case:

129720061130_190734_5_big.jpg

and in this one smaller than the wii play box:

129720061130_190821_14_big.jpg

so i reckon it comes in a case similar to one ONM put their dvds in.

The first image is of the american Wii Sports, you can see it's rated E. Zelda next to it is also the american version, rated T. So it's the cardboard slip.

The second picture has the european case, rated 7+, and is a normal case, the same size as the Wii Play one right next to it.

That site has both the american and european Wiis, games and accessories.

Does that video just stall all the time for anyone else? Is there a way to download it?

Edit:left it for a bit, it's fine now. I just want to have the Wii. I've watched too many people unpack it.

I can't even find the video. A Direct link would've been better.