Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Hardware Discussion

Ashley

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm.....this would suggest that your Wii Shop Channel purchases (VC games etc) are linked to your Wii, not some online Wii account. What does this mean if your Wii breaks down or is stolen? If you buy another Wii will you need to buy all your VC games again? Logic would dictate no....

Could be good for 2nd hand buyers, buy a Wii and get a whole load of VC games already on it. However, if you can't re-download your VC games on another Wii console then that is totally ridiculous.

apparently they do have emergency procedures for this, i can't remember where it is ill try dig out the link, but if something does happen to your console, think nintendo can sort it out.

Yeah i remember reading ages ago that there would be steps in place to get your stuff back after a faulty Wii. However, if the stuff's linked to your Wii then people could get 2nd hand ones with a bunch of VC stuff on it, that'd be quite cool. Dunno how places that trade in consoles would deal with it though - one flat price for your Wii even if you have the entire VC catalogue on internal memory (well, filled up the internal memory anyway)?

I was very annoyed when I saw that Wii Sports doesn't come with a plastic case... I expected a plastic case for the $250 price tag, not a cardboad slip...

aint it the truth.. here in Denmark we'r getting the Wii IN a cardbord slip!!!

it's actually only a picture of the Wii but that will have to do untill after xmas

Guest Stefkov
First image of 3rd party Nunchuk and storage stand

Fugly anyone?

Yeah, fugly.

If the official one had white rubber grips then maybe. Buts its fine as it is anyway.

Frickin hell, i dont want to read the manual i want to play it!

Guest Stefkov
Anyone know where I can buy a Wii Ethernet-to-USB adapter, or, if not, will a standard one work?

thats basically what i got, but mines white and has a few LEDS on it.

Or dearer

only 2 i could find > _ <

I didnt really answer your question. I'm looking on google and have found no info on the Wii official one. I hope other ones work, otherwise that was £10 down the drain for mine, as it dont even work with my freakin 360. Connections never work right.

Guest Stefkov

Yeah i read somewhere today, i forgot where, ive gone to too many places, hat you can detach the Cube flaps.

I doubt mine will be open that much anyway so they'll be staying on. Unless i want to play a bit of smash bros to get over the fact the new one aint out until next year.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!