Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Hardware Discussion

Ashley

Eh... depends on how much of the cost nintendo wants to eat this round. You bring up a good point with extra content. I guess we just have to hope devs do the best they can to make the files small (should be a high priority since the wii only has 512MB internal storage anyway). I would also love to have streaming capacity :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone over at gamesradar has posted a supposadely Wii Launch party invite for the US!

The date? Friday November 17th!

If this is real...i'm not to sure about the date...that would mean the Wii in the US is released the same-time as the PS3!

Good idea? Not sure! What about the date? I hate it....

October Nintendo, October everywhere! Think logically Nintendo. COME ON..I'm going insane here....

Someone over at gamesradar has posted a supposadely Wii Launch party invite for the US!

The date? Friday November 17th!

If this is real...i'm not to sure about the date...that would mean the Wii in the US is released the same-time as the PS3!

Good idea? Not sure! What about the date? I hate it....

October Nintendo, October everywhere! Think logically Nintendo. COME ON..I'm going insane here....

I don't care if it launchs then if the games are better then if it launched in october, It will still sell out so I whats the problem?

EDIT: The lines for the ps3 and wii on november 17 will be hilarious to see

I don't care if it launchs then if the games are better then if it launched in october, It will still sell out so I whats the problem?

EDIT: The lines for the ps3 and wii on november 17 will be hilarious to see

Haha, I wonder if shops will have a different queue for each console.

I want to see fanboy battling each other.
*tries to picture that*

Sony Fanboy: PS3 because... I can call my controller "the PooS" and it reads Blu-ray! OMG those make the games so much better.

Nintendo Fanboy: *stops playing Nintendo DS* Go pikachu! I summon thee. -tssch tssch- kill Kratos and that bad, baaaad GT5 car... :idea:

[snake is crawling under a Nintendo Wii box nearby and he pop's and says "It's show time!" and well, he and pikachu pown the other team. W00t.]

Sony Fanboy: *giberish* ... we still have... have... GTA, yeah I'm so mature it hurts... YEAH! :awesome:

Nintendo Fanboy: *mumbles* That's not exclusive anymore though.

Sony fanboy grabs his PSP and starts playing Lumines/Loco Rocco while swearing: "ahahaha, PSP is so powerfull, just look at these games! they are system pushers". *battery beeps and shuts down*

Is that battle enough?

Personally I want the consoles to launch on different days, so I get the pleasure of twice coming into work early and laugh at the people queueing outside, and locking them out. Hopefully it'll rain too, like it did with the 360. Im all about the evil.

Haha, I wonder if shops will have a different queue for each console.

What would be so funny is that the PS3 would sell out before the Wii due to shortages and the PS3 fans just said 'fuck it' and bought a Wii instead.

^ You know that might actually happen. Unsecure ones will say the "fuck it" and think. With this money i can buy a Wii and a fuckton of games and still save up some money.

Sony fanboy grabs his PSP and starts playing Lumines/Loco Rocco while swearing: "ahahaha, PSP is so powerfull, just look at these games! they are system pushers". *battery beeps and shuts down*

LOL, the best PSP games really push the hardware to it's limits.:indeed:

I still can't get over how small the thing is.

Weird to think in just a few months we'll take it's looks for granted and it'll just be another electrical appliance in our living rooms.

ah, but we'll have the pleasure of showing it off to others ;):D

if you look at the right arm I think it's arm hair there.Either that or a hairy woman :heh:

could be alyssa milano then...