NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

Half, if not more, of those warning pictures mean nothing to me. Them japanese are crazy suckers.

Release date for Opera Browser is Saturday the 23rd of December 2006.

Source Nintendo of Sweden.

Nu har datumet spikats för när webbläsaren går att ladda hem till Wii. Det blir alltså från och med den 23 december som du kan börja surfa på tv:n via Wii (om du har en bredbandsuppkoppling).

Wii Shop Channel – där du kan ladda hem klassiska spel frÃ¥n Nintendo och andra spelföretag – finns sÃ¥ klart tillgänglig frÃ¥n dag ett.

Release date for Opera Browser is Saturday the 23rd of December 2006.

Source Nintendo of Sweden.

OMG, they spoilt Reggie's surprise Xmas present to us!!11!1

Well, if this is true, then that's good to hear. :)

(Of course, I hope that wasn't all Nintendo had planned)

That'll probably be the big Christmas suprise tbh.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Does any know when the Weather and News channels are out over here or in the US.I can't remember the US dates :heh:

Does anybody know if a standard pc usb>ethernet adaptor will work with this thing ?

I really don't fancy the idea of waiting for the official one, and Mario64 must be downloaded.

come next summer you'll be able to get one... and a PS3 to match

corrected .........

I would love one of these:

wii_black_remote_thumb.jpg

My god that remote looks so ugly, and i can't put my finger on why. And i prefer the white, looks much better.

Does anybody know if a standard pc usb>ethernet adaptor will work with this thing ?

I really don't fancy the idea of waiting for the official one, and Mario64 must be downloaded.

Yes, it does/should do/I hope so. I've bought one especially, and as it supports one kind of adapter (the official one), I would presume that the required drivers are built into the console.

Nintendo Sweden has revealed that the release date for Opera Web Browser will be on December 23rd, 2006 in Europe. So get downloading as soon as you can! It also sounds like the possible release date in North America as well.

www.codenamerevolution.com

Matt from IGN is currently playing a Wii game that no one knows is even in development for the system...and he's gone to florida to play it. A n-space game maybe? Maybe a sequel to Geist is on the cards...

Matt from IGN is currently playing a Wii game that no one knows is even in development for the system...and he's gone to florida to play it. A n-space game maybe? Maybe a sequel to Geist is on the cards...

oh yeah I had forgotten about this, wonder what it is?!!!!

Yes, it does/should do/I hope so. I've bought one especially, and as it supports one kind of adapter (the official one), I would presume that the required drivers are built into the console.

It depends on wether the driver files are generic though, and also wether ethernet support is even built into the console yet, they may be launching it as an update when the official adaptor is released, if they want to be proper bastards about it that is.

It depends on wether the driver files are generic though, and also wether ethernet support is even built into the console yet, they may be launching it as an update when the official adaptor is released, if they want to be proper bastards about it that is.

I'm going with it being built in, as all signs point towards that being the case.

That Half-Life 2 Wiimote thing looks impossible to control. I suppose it's a start for people who want to adapt it in someway to work with PC games.

Also, does anyone know the beef about RGB cables? Like have Game got the official ones in at all, or have they got their own brand ones in either?

Also, does anyone know the beef about RGB cables? Like have Game got the official ones in at all, or have they got their own brand ones in either?

11th December I think they are due in.