Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe u suggested Crash & Rayman BigTac. They're kinda naff; only great/classic 3rd party characters should be allowed on something as great as Smash Bros. :heh:

I think these guys deserve a go though:

Bomberman (Hudson = Konami)

Pac Man (Namco Bandai) - Have to be based on the Pacman World Pacman

Sonic (Sega)

Megaman (Capcom)

Someone from Resident Evil would also be great to have, but it would be difficult to choose who.

i was griping a while back that they should add some Marvel vs Capcom-style features to Smash Bros so im loving the new power moves, hope they add some tag team and quick cheap shot moves from teammates as well!

Oddly enough Pit is using swords, much like the fake concept art that was shown a few weeks ago.

Looks like hes ready to brawl though! Cmon Nintendo give the Kid his own game too, pretty please!

Id love to see Simon Belmont and Little Mac in the mix too

Someone from Resident Evil would also be great to have, but it would be difficult to choose who.

How about Leon (with, of course, his 12 gauge, Red 9, TMP and knife)

As for SSBB, YES!!!!!!!!:yay:

Tis brilliant news, I knew it would show up at the show.

I love the trailer, I hope Snake's box can be gotten into (sounds a little dodgy...) using Down and B (or the new equivelent).

And Wario's nuclear fart just pwns...

I like the idea of downloadable maps (can't remember who suggested it).

Online and LAN battles will be so much fun.:bouncy:

It's coming in the second wave of Wii games, along with Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. (SSBM was also a second wave game)

PS3=officialy pwnd.

I hope the supper moves requirre large combo's, or hard to do charge up's, I don't want any cheap moves, taking away hours of play I will invest trying to get skilled at it.

It seems super powers are done by using an item, I can only imagine the chaos when such an item drops on the screen.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!