Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The With Anyone mode finally decided to start working so I've been playing random people all afternoon pretty much lag free. Don't know why it suddenly works. You really see a lot of Lucas, Wolf and Ike on there spamming attacks, which caused me to go after them directly and kill them over and over. :p I managed to win most of the matches, but there were some pretty good people on there.

Data>Records>Brawl Records or something like that, and you scroll down and it'll say how many CD's you have.

If you don't want CD's tally, just go to sound test and there's a little number display that shows you how many songs you have in total I think.

There'll probably be a notice saying you've achieved getting all of them, there's a trophy for it too.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Nice vids, but I have a tip for you - me and a friend almost managed to replicate a duo-ganon record from youtube and we found out that Ganon doesnt get any lag after a meteor smash using the c-stick. all you do is tap up/x to jump and straight away flip the c-stick down.

^ Nice vids, but I have a tip for you - me and a friend almost managed to replicate a duo-ganon record from youtube and we found out that Ganon doesnt get any lag after a meteor smash using the c-stick. all you do is tap up/x to jump and straight away flip the c-stick down.

Lol thats an advance technique with any character. If you use ANY air attack immediately after a jump you will 'auto-cancel'. There ARE some exceptions but generally most moves auto cancel.

Oh, and you don't need to use the c-stick either. Aslong as you attack at the beginning of a jump it should work.