Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is everyone with the game 100% satisfied with the character roster? I would have liked:

- An additional Pokemon Trainer (with new gen pokemon).

- Mask Link; Majora's Mask Link that only uses a Zora, Goron and Deku masks to transform into them respectively similar to the pokemon trainer with the Fierce Deity as the final smash.

- Zant.

Exactly my thoughts as well! Although I'm certain you got the Mask Link from IGN! :P

I would also like midna in the game, or you could even put wolf link in links move set w/ midna!

Yay, both Freeloader and Brawl arrived today. Only problem is that when played on any of the TVs in range of the router it's displayed in black and white. The only coloured display is too far away. :'(

I thought I'd have to play all those matches to get Captain Falcon but he popped up after I went through Classic mode.

I can't find a decent game online so looks like I'll have to be extracting them friender-magigs from you folks. =/

I know this is the spoiler thread, but I'm playing it safe;

Just finished SSE, but I haven't yet unlocked Toon Link, Jigglypuff or Wolf. Am I supposed to have done so? Don't tell me how you actually do, I just want to make sure I didn't miss them somewhere along the SSE, because I can't really be bothered to play through it again right now.

I know this is the spoiler thread, but I'm playing it safe;

Just finished SSE, but I haven't yet unlocked Toon Link, Jigglypuff or Wolf. Am I supposed to have done so? Don't tell me how you actually do, I just want to make sure I didn't miss them somewhere along the SSE, because I can't really be bothered to play through it again right now.

Exactly those 3 have to be found in the SSE to be unlocked. They don't just pop up along the way like the rest.

It's great to hear that Wolf isn't as cloney as made out to be, but you gotta admit Krystal would've been more original.

The SSE is absolutely massive. Seems like it goes on an on. Too much of a long slog perhaps? It's not bad yet not a patch on the classic modes. The cut-scenes are absolutely astounding though. Lovely. Can't complain when

S-Enix have been selling slog-like games with CGI for years :indeed:

Nothing beats slo-mo fights with 3-4 CPU players on hard. Awesome as it ever was :)

For the record:

MY F/CODE IS: 3780-8835-3507

ADDED:

DYSON

MAIKY

SSJ

GIZMO

SHADOW

E-MASHER

YESTERYEAR

HELL

MICRO

IRON

Is anyone else having their arses handed to them by the AI opponents? In Melee I was happily taking down three Level 9 opponents with ease - now I'm struggling with Level 5!

And Ganondorf KO'd me too, the swine.

I'll put my friend code on as soon as I remember how to find the damn thing.

Is anyone else having their arses handed to them by the AI opponents? In Melee I was happily taking down three Level 9 opponents with ease - now I'm struggling with Level 5!

And Ganondorf KO'd me too, the swine.

I'll put my friend code on as soon as I remember how to find the damn thing.

Indeed...they've certainly ramped up the difficulty

Exactly those 3 have to be found in the SSE to be unlocked. They don't just pop up along the way like the rest.

It's great to hear that Wolf isn't as cloney as made out to be, but you gotta admit Krystal would've been more original.

You can unlocked them other ways as well.

Thanks. I'll see how I feel each time I turn on the Wii, whether or not I want to search for them or get them the other way. :indeed:

Thanks. I'll see how I feel each time I turn on the Wii, whether or not I want to search for them or get them the other way. :indeed:

• Jigglypuff - 350 Brawl Matches OR Fight her in Swamp stage in SSE after completing it OR complete SSE then Events 1-20.

• Toon Link - 400 Brawl Matches OR Fight him in Forest stage in SSE after completing it OR After beating SSE, finish the Classic mode.

• Wolf - 450 Brawl Matches OR Fight him in Ruins stage in SSE after completing it OR Complete Boss Mode with Fox or Falco.

What do I do if brawl plays in black and white? I have a Thompson large box TV which runs 60Hz but does that not guarentee me to play brawl in colour?

What leads do I need if it goes wrong?

Can anyone answer this?:wtf:

Can anyone answer this?:wtf:

Black and white means either wrong cables or TV doesn't support NTSC 480p/i.

That probably means your best bet is either another TV or PAL Brawl (in 2012) or a VGA cable to your PC monitor...Which you can Google.

Edit me if I'm wrong yet I'm pretty sure that's the way it looks for you.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!