N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing this all day with Goron. And it's amazing. Pikachu's improved a lot, he's probably my main at the moment. Out of all the newbies, I'd say my favourites so far have been Diddy Kong and Dedede. Oh and some of the new items are quality.

Hopefully my own copy will arrive sometime this week.

I seem to be maining as Wolf whenever outside of getting character trophies and such :)

Wow, you've done a lot in the past day and a half if you've unlocked Wolf already! I've only just got Snake, and I nearly unlocked Ganondorf earlier, but he KO'd me. :(

About 16% of the way through Subspace at the moment - I've been doing it all co-op so far. Spent most of my time on multiplayer so far - we had some friends over yesterday evening and it wa on for hours.

Out of the new characters, I'm mostly playing with Lucario, Lucas and Pit. I'd like to get to grips with Meta Knight more, but he's just a bit weak and I can't get control of his gliding properly.

I was wondering how everyone is doing in terms of unlocking the challenges? I think I have managed to unlock 70 odd with 50 odd to go. Some of them are going to take a while ( beat various modes with every character ) while others are just plain annoying ( beat 10 enemies in Cruel Melee ) :(

I took Hellfires advice and decided not to blitz through SSE mode and just play it here and there inbetween Brawls and im enjoying it alot more now. I also didnt realise that there are secrets to uncover while playing this mode. I was wondering what the little green flags meant so I checked around and seen that it meant there was more to unlock in that level, SSE stock immediately went up :)

Guest Jordan

Well, yesterday i ordered a brand new sealed Offical Nintendo GameCube controller... my wavebird is really messed up. The left analouge is becoming increasingly unresponsive (yes, i replaced the batteries) and then i bought a Wii ethernet adapter, because our wireless is shit. Really shit.

One question, does the "play with anyone" option work? I can't seem to ever find anyone.

But anyway, things are looking good, the game is fantastic i'm 90% through the SSE (got all the characters), done around 20 event matches and played a good few hours of multiplayer. My mains are currently the ones i used in Smash Bros 64: Fox and Kirby. Toon Link is no way as good as Young Link in my opinion, who was my main in Melee.

The new characters are interesting, but is it just me... or is Olimar totally crap? I mean, i can't seem to grasp the point of him.

I'll post my friend code on here once i get a ethernet adapter, so i'll lose miserably to all your asses :).

Well, yesterday i ordered a brand new sealed Offical Nintendo GameCube controller... my wavebird is really messed up. The left analouge is becoming increasingly unresponsive (yes, i replaced the batteries) and then i bought a Wii ethernet adapter, because our wireless is shit. Really shit.

Where from and how much?

I could do with more Cube pads. And I could do with finding my wavebird I five-fingered from work >_< I still really want an orange pad, they're sexual.

Guest Jordan

Ebay, £19.99.

Just look for sealed new offical Nintendo controllers. I had to get one in purple, but i don't mind.