Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I shall wait until it's Euro release. My uni year ends about then, and I can't think of a better way to kick off the summer. :D

Yep, I agree with you completely! This is exactly what I'm gonna do too. And it will be the reason I bring my Wii to uni next year - plenty more friends for me! :p

When does your uni ends?

Early June most likely. Officially it shouldn't until mid-July but our course leader, being one of the lost flower children, doesn't seem to be a fan of clear and organised timetables. I'm not going to complain.

Well, I ordered my Freeloader on Friday and it came today. I sent off my postal orders for Brawl to an eBay seller by special deliv and he has them, so...Heres praying I get it Monday! Prepare thy selves.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how the Deku Nuts are used in the game.

They explode and stun anyone in the area including you. You can also attack them to make them explode

Ah - as expected.

So. the Pokemon trainer; when and how do his pokemon begin to tire? and can you physically see them exhausted?

After 2 minutes. Less if you use multiple Smash attacks. For each Smash and Special attack, one second is taken off of the counter. And yes you can see them exhausted

Hmm. I ordered brawl from VG+ yesterday, though it's appearing in my cart still, even though I checked out with and paid through Paypal. The purchase is confirmed in my Paypal history.

There's nothing in my order history on VG+ though.

Hmm. I ordered brawl from VG+ yesterday, though it's appearing in my cart still, even though I checked out with and paid through Paypal. The purchase is confirmed in my Paypal history.

There's nothing in my order history on VG+ though.

That happened to me, and I was a bit worried. Its because when you payed via paypal, right at the end of the transaction process you did not click on the 'complete' button. If you read the FAQ's on VG+ it explains it all. Your order will be processed, but you will get no emails confirming shipping and it will not appear in your order history.

I emailed their customer support and they put it in my order history right away, just for my own peace of mind. they are very good.

That happened to me, and I was a bit worried. Its because when you payed via paypal, right at the end of the transaction process you did not click on the 'complete' button. If you read the FAQ's on VG+ it explains it all. Your order will be processed, but you will get no emails confirming shipping and it will not appear in your order history.

I emailed their customer support and they put it in my order history right away, just for my own peace of mind. they are very good.

Oh fantastic, thanks for putting my fears to rest. :) I emailed them earlier, I'm just glad that it's being processed. :)

Thats odd...should call their customer support

Snake's explosives are ridiculously overpowered o.o

I've found Lucas's up smash to be rather powerful. Compared to Ness, who's upsmash as virtually no throwback, it's awesome.

This game is fucking godly.

Although the Lucas + Pokemon Trainer stages (the ruins ones) are pretty merciless. Its pretty annoying when the game just keeps throwing enemies at you and then suddenly fire engulfs half the stage. Give me a break Sakurai.

ARGH! Why did my router have to break!? :cry:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!