Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

I woul;d do it but I dont want the fuss of having to use the freeloader every time, and the risk of it not working due to updates to the Wii and so forth so I will reluctantly twaddle on and wait for June 6th

It could be September 08 mate, there's alot of translation after all.

Still, we have nothing from end of April from Nintendo, so theres a slight chance it could be June, they did confirm it isn't this date though, didn't they?

Would be helpful if NOE just announced a damn date, but oh no!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does suck that you have to insert freeloader avery time you insert the game disk, however, 3/6 months extra practice and the fact that you probably won't be taking Brawl out of the wii permanently means its less bad.

Im caught between two minds, though i think my parents wont buy abroad stuff.

It could be September 08 mate, there's alot of translation after all.

Still, we have nothing from end of April from Nintendo, so theres a slight chance it could be June, they did confirm it isn't this date though, didn't they?

Would be helpful if NOE just announced a damn date, but oh no!

It wont be September. It will be June

They didnt confirm it wasnt the date, they just said that the date hasnt been revealed blah blah blah

Besides, the June 6th date came from one of the high-ups in NOE

It does suck that you have to insert freeloader avery time you insert the game disk, however, 3/6 months extra practice and the fact that you probably won't be taking Brawl out of the wii permanently means its less bad.

Im caught between two minds, though i think my parents wont buy abroad stuff.

You have to load the Freeloader every time, even if you left the Brawl disk in, which is infinitely more annoying

It will not be September...I promise you

Oh and the time loading the freeloader and all that will quickly add up each time you play it and before long you will have waited 3 months for Brawl anyway. My way limits it, the freeloader way adds it cumulatively

I hope you do get it in June, but even June is 3 months away. But if you are happy to wait that long, then well done. Personally, for the very little effort in changing a disc for hours of excellent gaming months before the PAL release, its sooooo worth it.:)

It will not be September...I promise you

Oh and the time loading the freeloader and all that will quickly add up each time you play it and before long you will have waited 3 months for Brawl anyway. My way limits it, the freeloader way adds it cumulatively

Meh. Freeloader now. Sell Smash on ebay when the EU copy comes out.

My plan at least.

Thinking about it. If I knew the date (and it was reasonable) I probably would be willing to wait. But not knowing and being left in the dark removes any hope I had. I mean there is a good chance it won't be as bad as we're all worrying about, but if that was the case just ruttin' tell us.

Thinking about it. If I knew the date (and it was reasonable) I probably would be willing to wait. But not knowing and being left in the dark removes any hope I had. I mean there is a good chance it won't be as bad as we're all worrying about, but if that was the case just ruttin' tell us.

That's exactly how I feel, if I just saw the light at the end of the tunnel maybe I would wait.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!