Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

Good thing Krystal isn't in the game. I wouldn't want to see want kind of talk there'd be in this thread in that case.

It's a bad thing, BAD thing! I realize some people hate her (though I don't understand why), but I find her a great addition to the Star Fox series, just like Adventures (which some people hate, too, for reasons beyond my comprehension). When a love interest walks into the rough life of Fox McCloud, it opens up to a lot of pondering about values in life and such things.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So first you say that everyone can believe what they want to believe but then apparently my opinion is wrong and narrow minded? Nice. I'm also not sure how you think that post I made was narrow minded. I was making several good points to back up the facts, that is all

It came across as though you weren't listening to anyone else; that is all. You may have though, and I got annoyed as i DESPISE people not listening to others during a discussion/argument, so sorry for that.

I thought rather a lot about it actually, hence me making several valid points. Please point out these flaws in an obvious way so I can explain my points better. However I think my arguments are sound.

The flaws are that it's unexplainable, and can't be argued either way wihtout more evidence. Which is also the flaw of everyone elses argument, and wasn't just aimed at you.

The only not so flawed thing is:

And about seeing genitalia - okay so that "THE official artwork" you mentioned - have a look at it....do you see a bulge anywhere in the crotch area? No. Are there small bulges in the chest areas? Yes, and although they could be muscle, they just as easily could be strapped down breasts.

I don't see a bulge in my crotch either, and I'm average sized :heh:

They definately aren't squished boobs...at least if Zelda's decent sized:)

Anyway....Shiek could be either on OOT...but she's more femenin on Smash Bros. anyway...The arse...and now some boobs.

So are we going to argue about Birdo's gender now? I say guy.

I do not. You said it yourself, it is revealed in the end of OOT that Sheik is in fact Zelda. Ok so they changed the eye colour to red too look less obvious, but I doubt they Nintendo intended to be on the cutting edge of transsexual awareness by giving her a sex change.

Well they also didn't intend people to read into Mushrooms, the "rascism" on Starfox, or anything else, but it happens.

Also, Birdo was supposed to be a confused creature that wanted to be a girl and such, so Nintendo have gone futher than simply brushing over the idea transexuals.

or call Samus "Metroid", or Link "Zelda", but it still doesn't change the facts.

But that isn't acceptable at all Hinata.

LOL! Oh that's actually a really good outlook on it: If you were gonna pretend to be a man, would you use your magic to make you look like one? Or would you go the whole hog and grow a ding-dang? I would have thought most girls would go for the 'disguise' option rather than have a cock.

Well....Now you've brought it up:

Ganondorf is homosexual. He's a black, jewish homosexual (you can't have black and Jew without Homosexual when it comes to the Nazis, unless being disabled, but he obviously isn't)...Hitlers ultimate enemy.

Link & Zelda are the ultimate weapon against him. Blonde, blue eyes, it all adds up.

Anyway...being a homosexual...If he was to go for Zelda (being a rapist, being a Nazi stereotype Jew and all) and found she had no wang...He'd find out who she was.:heh:

Wait, what? I haven't heard about that before. Would you mind elaborating?

Have you not heard the kind of abuse Falco & Slippy give each other?

Someone translated it in Dutch but I'll translate it to English for you:

Hello everyone, thanks for receiving me here. One of the reasons I'm here is to tell you about the European release date for Super Smash Bros Brawl, the game where all your favourite characters star in. The release will take place in June for the Wii.

[/Quote]

Ok, this is fun, my turn:

I think that Zelda is a Homosexual Girl, who wants to be a Man, one day, she decides to use magic to transform into Sheik, she grows a Cock, she hides her boobs and she transforms into a boy, she liked the boobs, that's why they are still there.

Don't worry, the only Homosexual Princess is the one from Ocarina of Time timeline, everyone else is normal.

Ahah, and no one can prove me wrong, because that's my opinion, and its up to the facts ^^

It's funny, I was never one to get into techniques and whatever and playing against my friends I used every character, but I still mained Link. Right now I don't feel like maining anyone, the game is just so damn fun to play with every character I don't feel like mastering anyone (yet).

Its all about the hype guys, this is all combined just to make our brains melt, and then, when you less expect it... "BAM!!! The Game is out Tomorrow"

I hope so...

Sakurai: "Europe? What's that?"

Miyamoto: "mm... I think it's a Playstation game."

Haha! Nice one.

I wouldn't expect anything like that. Sakurai doesn't determine dates, especially not for Europe. He technically has less to do with Nintendo of Europe than we do.

Well, yeah, but he could have been told what to say by Nintendo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!