Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

After hours of long research, we've reached the consensus that Sheik is genderless. Good.

On-Topic, it seems the hackers found unfinished character data, including on Mewtwo and Roy.

Now a "leaker" says these two are going to somehow be playable in the western versions.

Maybe they're alternate costumes that haven't been unlocked yet?

Seriously, anything to deviate from the Sheik topic.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually that's THE official artwork of OOT shiek, so don't talk bullshit.

Wow....Jumping to narrow minded conclusions just because you don't like anyone elses say in the matter; very grown up.

Sheik being male/female is neither fact nor opinion without official say so.

Zelda's using a magical disguise, so before you go jumping to your guns just because someone believes Zelda transforms into a man, just remember that people can believe, with reason, what they want.

Your argument is amazingly flawed, you're shooting down what people think without even thinking, and in fact, without seeing a cock/**** on Shiek, or without official say so from Miyamoto or similar, you can't say that it's a FACT she/he's anything.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Can't we just agree that in OOT, we are led to believe that Sheik is male before the reveal near the end of the game. Whether or not Zelda turns into a man during this transformation is kept deliberately ambiguous - Sheik may or may not have been male, but the fact that the disguise is magical (and can change skin and eye colour) doesn't rule it out completely.

Sheik is now officially female, but this doesn't mean this was always the case. Like Birdo, who is now officially female, and was once considered male by Nintendo.

Agree?

Can't we just agree that in OOT, we are led to believe that Sheik is male before the reveal near the end of the game. Whether or not Zelda turns into a man during this transformation is kept deliberately ambiguous - Sheik may or may not have been male, but the fact that the disguise is magical (and can change skin and eye colour) doesn't rule it out completely.

Sheik is now officially female, but this doesn't mean this was always the case. Like Birdo, who is now officially female, she was once considered male by Nintendo.

Agree?

*signs declaration of agreement*

I do not. You said it yourself, it is revealed in the end of OOT that Sheik is in fact Zelda. Ok so they changed the eye colour to red too look less obvious, but I doubt they Nintendo intended to be on the cutting edge of transsexual awareness by giving her a sex change.

Its ok to call her a "He" as I do sometimes or call Samus "Metroid", or Link "Zelda", but it still doesn't change the facts.

What about when Link tranforms into a wolf in TP? What happens to his clothes? Why doesn't his earrings tranform? You all wanna know why? 'Cause it's MAGIC!

Its more confirmed that Sheik is female than male as all official people use the term she when referring to Sheik

PLUS SHEIK HAS BOOBS

Why would Zelda change to a dude?

holyvideogames.jpg

These are absolutely awesome and hilarious. I bow to you all :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: (one each, y'see)

After hours of long research, we've reached the consensus that Sheik is genderless. Good.

On-Topic, it seems the hackers found unfinished character data, including on Mewtwo and Roy.

Now a "leaker" says these two are going to somehow be playable in the western versions.

Maybe they're alternate costumes that haven't been unlocked yet?

Seriously, anything to deviate from the Sheik topic.

Not gonna happen. My source is with the american build and was in the first place and clearly said Mewtwo was only a trophy

LOL! Oh that's actually a really good outlook on it: If you were gonna pretend to be a man, would you use your magic to make you look like one? Or would you go the whole hog and grow a ding-dang? I would have thought most girls would go for the 'disguise' option rather than have a cock.

duty_calls.png

Subtitle: What do you want me to do? LEAVE?! Then they'll keep being wrong!

Thankyou xkcd. Thankyou.

LOL! Oh that's actually a really good outlook on it: If you were gonna pretend to be a man, would you use your magic to make you look like one? Or would you go the whole hog and grow a ding-dang? I would have thought most girls would go for the 'disguise' option rather than have a cock.

duty_calls.png

Subtitle: What do you want me to do? LEAVE?! Then they'll keep being wrong!

Thankyou xkcd. Thankyou.

No way. Every girl wants a cock! Proven facts. *cough*

Haha yeah every girl you ask will say that.

What do you mean I shouldn't be asking girls that?

In fact, why not turn into a parrot? Or some other animal? Why a man? Surely if there was a man dressed in ninja clothes stood next to a parrot, Ganondorf would get there and be like "Well I know which one is the bigger threat here!", attack the ninja man, meanwhile parrot flies off, bye bye Zelda, best disguise ever.

Oh my god, why the hell are people obsessed about Sheik Gender?

You all look like pervs xD Or you're just trying to get right without facts X_X

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!