Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you resist?

£220 to play Smash Bros Brawl? Im not made of money! I don't play nearly enough games to warrant owning a 360, gaming PC and a Wii, 2 of the 3 is pushing it already!

I suppose i could buy it, play Brawl for a few months and then sell the Wii on though :idea: My 360 will probably go with it too...

I MUST HAVE THIS GAME NOW!

DITTO!

Seriously, I'm having a harder and harder time waiting for this game.

By the way, I finally got around to preorder the game from my nearest E.B. Games store. They have the release date listed as 30th June, which of course is a placeholder. They said I should feel free to contact them anytime regarding the release date, though I doubt they'll know anything before we do in here.

I have to admit, DeeDeeDee has some extremely fluid animation. I mean, check out his clothing!

Also, for those who think this game looks like its running slowly (probably very few) Youtube videos and flash videos run at 30fps. Thats just how flash runs, however the game is supposed to be running at 60fps.

I have to admit, DeeDeeDee has some extremely fluid animation. I mean, check out his clothing!

Also, for those who think this game looks like its running slowly (probably very few) Youtube videos and flash videos run at 30fps. Thats just how flash runs, however the game is supposed to be running at 60fps.

yeah it does run at 60 fps and after watching that video i agree on the dedede comment.

I thought the game might be a bit to slow but they made it seem so fluid and fast. Can't wait :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!