N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to whoever discovered that leak!

I'm really glad Ness is back, even if he is just a clone. Not really bothered about the other two, but I hope their appearance with the other playable Pokémon in theh video hasn't deconfirmed Mewtwo.

Yes! Awesome stuff.

I always loved using Jiggly. 4 man Jiggly-offs with only Down B and Standard B allowed were awesome

:D

Ness was always my character in the original Smash Bros, hopefully they will restore him to his former glory in Brawl.

Lucario I always though would be awesome in there, probably replacing Mewtwo but theres still a chance for him.

This is the video with the leak. At 4:20 the line at the bottom shows Ness, Lucario and Jiggly. At Youtube size its hard to tell, I can see Jiggly clearly and the other two would fit with Lucario and Ness but I can't be sure. Still, awesome.

I don't think there was any doubt Jigglypuff was going to be in. Shes quite unique over all.

Ness is very, very supprising. I mean, wasn't he a normal character in Melee? Rather than an unlock? I wonder if they have changed his moves to be different from Lucas'.

Lucario? Crazy. Really crazy. Ah well 10 days from now we'll have all the characters leaked.

Zelda: Final Smash

Light Arrow

In the final battles of many of the games in The Legend of Zelda series, you didn’t want to be low on arrows. A lot of times they were Silver Arrows, though...

Zelda’s ace in the hole is the magical Light Arrow, which you can use even as Sheik.

zelda_080121a-l.jpg

Ready for the Final Smash!

zelda_080121b-l.jpg

Draw the bow tight...

zelda_080121c-l.jpg

Fire! A beam of light pierces your enemy.

zelda_080121d-l.jpg

Your enemy is blown away by a tremendous force!

When you’re using Sheik, some of the characteristics of the attack will change, like the direction your opponent gets knocked in.

It’s good to use the character whose attack is best suited to the cover on each stage, but you probably shouldn’t worry TOO much about that.

zelda_080121e-l.jpg

After all, once they’re hit, they’re pretty much done for.

If you’re just playing one-on-one though, the Light Arrow might be easy to dodge. Try to create a situation where you have a good shot.

[/Quote]

I like this Final Smash, good to see it explained in a bit more detail.

Great to see Ness and Jigglypuff back. I didn't doubt Jigglypuff's inclusion as she was leaked before in an interview with David Hayter. Lucario isn't a surprise either I was expecting him to make it. The question is if we will see Mewtwo again.

I think Sakurai has said that there will not be any clones in the game. If Ness is in the game (to my mind the screenshots/movie could just have been from planning stages of the game) it will be interesting to see what they do with him that will distinsuigh him from Lucas.

Wow. Nothing really to say that is not spoiler.

I thought first that Mewtwo was completely deconfirmed because of that but, considering stickers are only used in Subspace Emissary, Mewtwo can easily take the role of a pokemon villain and not be playable in this mode so no stickers for him.

Even if he's not in as playable, he can be a really powerful boss, being closer to pokemon game. And Ness can borrow many of his moves.

Jigglypuff was a given but it's good to see him being confirmed since it's my favourite from Melee. I love floating above the fighting crowd, let myself fall and down+B the 3 opponents at once. The best way to disgust your friends.

And I'm really happy for Ness. I don't play him often in Melee but he was my favourite character in SSB64. I hope they restore his amazingness for Brawl.

Anyone remember this:

Ok, I'm not trying to get attention here or anything, but I've got some insider news.

I can't give proof, and if I could I wouldn't. I thought it was bull until Monday.

I was told there was a stage creator. So far, this news has been correct. So check this out...

He said Wolf was in the game. (I don't even like Wolf, so I don't care.)

Falco is returning.

Ganondorf is returning.

Captain Falcon is returning.

Lucario is taking Mewtwo's Place.

Ness is returning.

Zelda can turn into Sheik.

And there are these items called "Dragoon Parts" I did some research and apparently they're from Kirby's Air Ride. Supposedly, if you collect all three parts you can do some devastating move where you control a crosshair and do a crazy rush or something.

Oh and Final Destination is back.

I wish there was more info squeezed out, but there wasn't. If you don't want to believe, don't. I know there's a lot more to be revealed besides this anyway. Let time prove it, as it has begun to.

I thought first that Mewtwo was completely deconfirmed because of that but, considering stickers are only used in Subspace Emissary, Mewtwo can easily take the role of a pokemon villain and not be playable in this mode so no stickers for him.

But look here:

modea12_080118e-l.jpg

That has Dedede.

who said all that?! there now an incredibly realible source!

Some guy on GameFAQs. I think his original post is gone, but smashboards has a screenshot of it. But SmashBoards is down.

No one paid attention until the Dragoon was announced.

Mewtwo can just be an unlockable. If you got the Groudon Sticker early on, then it wouldn't make sense to show Mewtwo already.

Yeah, it's also possible.

But I really don't care if he's not playable. I love Mewtwo but seeing him so downpowered is kinda sad especially seeing Groudon and the other legendaries being mass destruction weapons.

And Serebii, you're such a monster. Now I have to check all your previous posts. :heh: