Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

The graphics of the water look awesome on that level?

I was thinking the exact same thing! It looks like a beautiful experience. And look at Olimar swinging from the pikmin! Tarzan-like. :) The blurred-out background gives a wonderful sense of distance and scale. Lovely.

To be honest, with the amount of content being added into this game I'm actually not too bothered about waiting a few months more. The only bad thing would be to have multiple dates between the US and Europe. (As previous) A March 9th for the US means we would have to get it on the 7th (My Birthday!!!) or the following week, so that option seems unlikely.

Although I'm gagging for this game, I'm actually hoping they bring forward Mario Kart or Wii Fit because of this delay. Wii Fit is my most wanted piece of software this year.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Masahiro Sakurai is currently living in an apartment in Tokyo, close to the studio in which Super Smash Bros. Brawl is being developed. But he got in a lot of trouble, because of a delay, so his mom got scared and say your moving with your auntie in Bel air'

In all seriousness the Pikmin stage looks wicked.

I'm also glad it got delayed.

Also, I got an e-mail yesterday from GAME saying it's been pushed back to May, which i hope isn't the case.

Well Melee was released in May, and i believe American got it around March, so they could be doing the same release format for it? Not sure.

May sounds about right, followed by Wii Fit and then Mario Kart.

Well Melee was released in May, and i believe American got it around March, so they could be doing the same release format for it? Not sure.

May sounds about right, followed by Wii Fit and then Mario Kart.

Melee was out in America in December and November in Japan.

Why do people keep asking if Europe's got a date yet? Don't you think we'd be shouting it from the rooftops if we did? Fingers crossed we'll get this close to the Americans, otherwise they'll have a lot more time to practise for online matches. :p I'm expecting May at the earliest, though, to be honest, possibly even September. Let's hope it's not too long before we get the Q2 list, and that either Mario Kart or Smash is on it.

And in the meantime it'll be getting translated for Europe so Europe and America will get the game in a smaller time interval.

When Brawl is released there's no doubt it'll do well, it'll sell loads and a great game to boost console sales, which NoA are stocking up on as previously mentioned.

I reckon it was delayed due to finances myself. March is the financial month or some shit, so releasing it in that month shows Nintendo had AMAZING figures for this time of year.

So i agree to the person who stated that before.

I'm still clinging to hope that they delayed it so they have a 1 or two week difference in US to EU release :p

Why do people keep asking if Europe's got a date yet? Don't you think we'd be shouting it from the rooftops if we did? Fingers crossed we'll get this close to the Americans, otherwise they'll have a lot more time to practise for online matches. :p I'm expecting May at the earliest, though, to be honest, possibly even September. Let's hope it's not too long before we get the Q2 list, and that either Mario Kart or Smash is on it.

It will be April at the very latest...trust me, it wont be as late as September

I'm still clinging to hope that they delayed it so they have a 1 or two week difference in US to EU release :p

I think that thought has crossed the minds of European folk atleast once, even if it was for fraction of a second.

They should of started translating a while ago, so i'm hoping for a date to be announced soon.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!