Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

Good to see Hyrule Temple is back, it's one of my favourite stages in Melee. I hope we'll see a lot of other stages back as well. They could even bring all of them back but that would be asking for too much, but I would like it if they did. :p

The question on my mind: Where the FUCK is Ganondorf?! :(

He's almost definitely in the game as the Twilight Princess team send his character model to Sakurai. But he will probably be unlockable again so I don't expect him on the site before the game's released.

stage18_071130b-l.jpg

temple.jpg

At the bottom floating platform is bigger and has missing the smaller also looks like the left hard side is longer.

I believe that little ledge next to the lowest platform isn't in Melee either, that's probably a picture of an old beta version of that stage.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but how do you know that the TP team sent Sakurai Ganondof's model?

From this interview here:

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200708/N07.0802.1741.54921.htm

And then this part:

GI: Have you been consulted at all for the usage of Link or Sheik or Ganondorf for Smash Bros. Brawl?

Aonuma: I’ve been working with Sakurai for a very long time with this new Smash Bros., because the Wii came out and when discussion for a new Smash Bros. took place nobody could think of anyone other than Sakurai working on it. He was kind of the default, and I was very happy to hear that he would be working on it. Actually, my designers did work on the designs for Sheik and Link and Ganondorf. So they submitted the initial designs, and so it would fit in the Smash Bros. Brawl environment, they’ve had to tweak some of the designs. But Sakurai has brought those altered designs to NCL. We’re working very closely with the team of Smash Bros. Brawl to make sure the characters look their best.

[/Quote]

So, Sheik is basically confirmed to be in the game as well.

From this interview here:

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200708/N07.0802.1741.54921.htm

And then this part:

So, Sheik is basically confirmed to be in the game as well.

There are still doubts. Sheik is confirmed, but not necessarily playable. Maybe he's an Assist Trophy, or part of Zelda's Final Smash.

I would love to see him back, but this doesn't 100% confirm him to be playable.

But the fact is, they sent the UPDATED models of them. That means that, whatever Sheik's role might be, he'll have an updated look.

I hope it turns out good. I loved the OoT Ganondorf and Sheik, but the TP Ganondorf...not so much.

Everyone excited for the Monday December 3rd update? ITS HERE ALREADY!

I've got an incling this will be a megaton update, considering the game was supposed to release on that day in the US. A witty apology comment will be there, along with the update.

I reckon the update can be nothing other than a character update. A Megaton character with a triple update with the characters unveiling, special moves and musical theme, similar update style to Snake...

Megaman or Geno for December 3rd Update! :heh:

Everyone excited for the Monday December 3rd update? ITS HERE ALREADY!

I've got an incling this will be a megaton update, considering the game was supposed to release on that day in the US. A witty apology comment will be there, along with the update.

I reckon the update can be nothing other than a character update. A Megaton character with a triple update with the characters unveiling, special moves and musical theme, similar update style to Snake...

Megaman or Geno for December 3rd Update! :heh:

If it's a character update it's probably the last starter, at least that's what I'm expecting. Would be funny if we get a pointless update after all.

How do you know? It's never been stated that they are only announcing starters (though it's most likely), and didn't they say something about 3rd party characters being unlockables?

Yeah, but I'm guessing the third party characters are an exception and we already knew about Snake.

How do you know? It's never been stated that they are only announcing starters (though it's most likely), and didn't they say something about 3rd party characters being unlockables?

I never sad that they were going to be starters, but all the veteran characters have always been in the game without needing to unlock them, except for the newcomers iunno about them

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!