Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he still has the wizard hat becouse he said everyone has 6 different costumes

I've seen in a video that Pikachu still has the pointy blue wizard/party hat. I just think they've included Pichu's hats in his collection of head-clothing. That makes 7 total costumes for Pikachu in total, including his neutral look, and as Sakurai said about 6 costumes each, it all makes sense.

I would be happy if they changed the team colour system. I find most of the red/blue/green costumes a little dull compared to the black, white and gold colours that many of the characters have, and since it seems a lot of the characters have these colour sets this time around, combined with the fact that they have about 6 different costumes each, we may very well see some additions and/or changes to the team colour system in Brawl.

... well, at least I hope we will.

Pikachu's blue hat is a party hat. Not a wizards one. Where else would that pikachu's birthday nonsense from a while back have come from. Looks like I might end up going back to using him if Marth doesn't turn up. I'm pretty sure it was said characters like Mr Game and Watch won't be coming back. So I'll keep hoping Marth will turn up.

Pikachu's blue hat is a party hat. Not a wizards one. Where else would that pikachu's birthday nonsense from a while back have come from. Looks like I might end up going back to using him if Marth doesn't turn up. I'm pretty sure it was said characters like Mr Game and Watch won't be coming back. So I'll keep hoping Marth will turn up.

I think Mr.G&W is likely back. He's original, unique, fun, and a homage to the classic first videogames made by Nintendo.

So many people thought Ice Climbers weren't coming back, yet here they are. I believe the same can be said about Mr.G&W.

About the costumes, Dark Link and Fusion Samus are awesome.

Also, the Pikachu pic caption probably means nothing. Don't read too much into it.

I think Mr.G&W is likely back. He's original, unique, fun, and a homage to the classic first videogames made by Nintendo.

So many people thought Ice Climbers weren't coming back, yet here they are. I believe the same can be said about Mr.G&W.

Don't forget his icon which is the only one that can fit in number 13. As number 14 is Ice Climber and number 12 is Fire Emblem. So 13 must be a Melee franchise, which only leaves his.

21/11/2007 Wed

Colour Changes

You can change the colour of your character by pressing buttons on the character selection screen!

This is one of the many joys of Smash. This time, each character has about six different colour variations.

technique08_071121a-l.jpg

We’ve added Fire Mario to the selection.

technique08_071121b-l.jpg

He’s white! Is this Yeti DK?

technique08_071121c-l.jpg

What’s this?! Dark Link?!

technique08_071121d-l.jpg

The Fusion Suit is a must.

technique08_071121e-l.jpg

The Dark Fox. That’s pretty cool.

technique08_071121f-l.jpg

Th-those... I’ve seen those before somewhere...

technique08_071121g-l.jpg

This is the Zelda of old.

technique08_071121h-l.jpg

Golden colours and fallen angel colours.

technique08_071121i-l.jpg

Hmm... These are the colours of an ordinary soldier.

technique08_071121j-l.jpg

Snake changed his camouflage!

The end result is a great wealth of variety, so I hope you’ll all find your favourite colour combinations.

Man I'm loving the Snake and Pikachu ones! :smile:

I wonder what Ike's other costumes will be? Just different colours probably but I'd hope for something more imaginitive.

Oh yeah, some reports from E for All said that Ike has a Sigurd/Siglud (FE4) costume.

I don't have proof right now, but I recall a video showing it.

For reference, here is Sigurd/Siglud:

chara01.jpg

Siglud.jpg

Nice one Jonnas, thats what I'm talkin about! It would be cool if one of his costumes was General Greil, but thats definitely asking for too much. Siglud will do nicely.

Greil is a good idea. Ike even dresses the way he does (except the bandana).

He just needs change a few colors and he'll look just like him (except for that huge nose :heh:)

Anyway, the more I see Sigurd, the more I think his costume is awesome.

Combine that to the fact that Ganon was my main in Melee and you'll see me use "Sigurd" very often.

From Smashboards

CoroCoro Comics have announced that they will reveal the roster for Brawl in a magazine hitting the stands (in Japan of course) on the 15th of December. If you’re unfamilar with CoroCoro they have previously featured information on Nintendo’s games' date=' notably they exculsively revealed Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl.

What’s unclear is just how much of the roster will be revealed. It’s currently unkown if CoroCoro will feature the starting characters or the entire roster. If a full reveal seems unlikely it is worth noting that Brawl is set for a Japanese release in Jan of 08′, just one month after the magazine release.

If you doubt this information would be revealed outside of the dojo it has already been done. Twice now the site has updated the site after a media release. Once on E3 and again with the news of Sonic joining the fight. While some have been awaiting the Dec 3rd update ,which was Brawls previous release date, the update on the 15th might be the one to watch for.[/quote']

Marked in my mind now. 15th December = Judgement Day.

Although December 3rd could potentially be a massive update bordering megaton material, Sakurai will make a witty remark in reference to the games delay, isn't this game supposed to be out today?

Unveiling of Megaman perhaps on December 3rd?

Two months ago, we got a newcomer on the first weekday of that month. Two months before that we got the same. Decemeber is the the next second month, its gotta be a character unveiling considering December 3rd is the 1st weekday which falls on a Monday.

Coincedence? I don't think so...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!