N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Diddy's exploding gun shows that blaster weapons have been limited in Brawl to take away some of their advantage.

With Fox in Melee you could just constantly fire off long range shots, but try it in Brawl and I reckon (like Diddy) his blaster will malfunction!

I really like the extra details they are putting into Brawl, such as the Boost Barrel actually detaching upon taking a hit and flying off on there own (instead of just them just dissapearing to show the moves been cancelled out)!!

Er, Diddy's weapon only explodes if you hold down the button too long.

Plus, I don't see why they would nerf foxes laser.

That's quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in months.

Heh heh, you're a funny guy...

maybe they are going to anounce some evil villains from now on and Meta knight is the first one , i think he joined forces with the Subspace army

Yeah probably, especially since they seem to be using his ship...Maybe they came up with some deal or something. But then maybe the villains hijacked his ship and joins effort with Kirby and the rest to defeat them...Oh, the theories.

Er, Diddy's weapon only explodes if you hold down the button too long.

Er, well maybe you rapid fire in Brawl by holding down the button instead of repeatidly pressing it, it makes more sense!

Why on earth would you choose to hold the button down otherwise and blow up your own gun?

If you think, surely there's a reason behind it!

Introducing an 'exploding gun' limit on constant firepower would be a good idea.

I really can see a nerf happening to Fox since he is one of the most powerfull character of Melee and considering how Kirby and Ness (:mad:) were hyper-nerfed between SSB and SSBM. There is no reason other people don't see their favourite character becoming shit. I picked up Ness when I first played to Melee and was WTF!!!

It was about time Meta Knight got added to the characters, he appeared a lot in screenshots after all.

I really can see a nerf happening to Fox since he is one of the most powerfull character of Melee and considering how Kirby and Ness (:mad:) were hyper-nerfed between SSB and SSBM. There is no reason other people don't see their favourite character becoming shit. I picked up Ness when I first played to Melee and was WTF!!!

I think Fox will be downgraded a bit, but maybe not as bad as Kirby apparently was between Smash 64 and Melee.

The longer you hold it down, the faster the projectile is.
So you don't think the peanut guns will be like Fox's blaster, but like the bow and arrow?

I can't really see a pistol weapon being like that (having to determine the speed and distance you fire)! plus they're not like that in DK64

So you don't think the peanut guns will be like Fox's blaster, but like the bow and arrow?

I can't really see a pistol weapon being like that (having to determine the speed and distance you fire)! plus they're not like that in DK64

I think it will be something between Samus' and Link's B attack.

I can't really see a pistol weapon being like that

As the site says:

This is Diddy’s projectile weapon. You can boost the speed of your shots by holding down the button...

edit: Unless it means that the speed between each shot gets faster and faster as you hold the button.

Better image of the boxart.

51wBaMttVuL._SS400_.jpg

Hmm... I'm still gonna call fake on this one! though it'll probably turn out real!

I still have the issue over the characters on the box, being only characters revealed up until that point (when there's still months to go).

Also, the 'Brawl' logo is abit lost and the Samus design looks abit wierd!

It's also a kind of drawn style that Nintendo hasn't used before (but that doesn't really mean anything as they do something different for Brawl if they want)!