N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the...? Smash Bros. has a story now? This game is mysterious in so many ways...

Plus, that robot thing reminded me of the shroobs at first. Then, the dark smoke surrounding him reminded me of the Ing. Maybe it's a villain made of different villain parts?

notacoincedenceez6.jpg

Bowser is definitely there on the right and looks likely Ridley is on the left also... This seems like more than just a coincedence...

I'd say it's pure coincidence!

Can't see Ridley, and yes you could say thats a bit like Boswer, but no doubt a split second afterwards it wouldn't be!

notacoincedenceij9.jpg

More cloud speculation, you can sorta see finger structure as if Master Hand, the palm is stretched out symbolic of its rage for the breach of rules by Mario and Kirby. That cloud to the left of Ridley definitely looks like a famous boss/enemy from a Nintendo or Kirby franchise, gotta look into all the famous bosses/enemies in Nintendo franchises and Kirby and see if I can decipher the ET face cloud look a like...

I cannot believe you're all speculating on clouds...its INSANE

Two of them are definitely valid, these being Bowser and Ridley, Ridley has his mouth stretched wide open like he typically does. Looks like Ganon is there as well as outlined above. Master Hand in the middle is probably stretching it but I have no clue who the enemy is in the top left hand corner...

No, none are valid. THEY ARE CLOUDS

Yes, of course they are clouds...

...in the shapes of famous videogame characters. ;)

So Ridley's now on the right, huh?

The clouds outside my house look like Master Chief. OMG! Master Chief in Smash Bros!

LOL! (10 chars)

Guest Stefkov
The clouds outside my house look like Master Chief. OMG! Master Chief in Smash Bros!

Heard it here first folks!

Seriously, if anything, I thought people would be speculating about the big black bit of the cloud.

Everyone's gonna get in their heads that all this is happening. That the clouds mean something. Then when whatever you think hasn't been said you're all gonna get annoyed, saying it was in a picture so it must have been true.. They lied I'm not getting htis game anymore..

You know what everyone could do? Just sit back and accept the updates, for what they are. Updates, not speculate what could be there that could just be total coincidence.

I am going to conclude that these clouds, do in fact depict the most evil of characters in the Nintendo franchises (especially the Bowser cloud), that are acting as minions of Masterhand whereby he has spared them being lifeless trophies, for his smash world domination purposes and makes them conduct his evil activities and essentially act as supervisors to ensure the "RULES" are not being breached. These supervisors, being Bowser, Ridley, Ganondorf/Ganon and maybe even Star Wolf are symbolically featured in the clouds to depict the fact that Masterhand has absorbed their powers to form a super power that is used to rule the world. You will obviously be fighting them in Story/Adventure mode as you progress closer to putting a stop to Master Hands reign of terror...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!