NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I have just bought mine from VGP.ca today for 58 CAD ~ £29. I bought my Freeloader from a Danish site, but I think £9.99 is the standard price for it.

So. I should get this early next week! Yay!

Heck I may just buy this. Can someone link me to the game and freeloader for best price please? thanks. Can't bear so many people playing it and missing out on the fun.

If the site displays the cost in pounds then that would make sure my parents don't get worried.

I think I might sell the game and freeloader a week before euro version comes out by stating on ebay 'play brawl early' or something, and then getting a lot of money back.

How about Amazon.co.uk dwarf gourami?

Freeloader.

Super Smash Bro: Brawl.

So what's the right one?

Its weird how sometimes you just think about buying something such as a game, because you don't really think about getting it, and then on impulse you think 'grab it!'

Well people in the thread aren't forced to watch it...

No its not that its the

Its only a minor thing though so don't sweat it.

cheers, but the amazon brawl is a preorder for april, i want it next week,with a sterling price too.

No it hasnt, it still has the April 30 release for the actual brawl game.

freeloader is fine

But the game?!

maybe i should scrap the sterling price thing cause i need to order now. please help

play-asia?

Dunno if you understand but I am more worried about getting it next week, as long as I can persuade my mum to buy something that's in $.

and tht freeloader is out of stock at play

On VG+ you can change the settings to display in ££££ rather than $$$$

On the right hand side where it says 'currencies, just click the drop down menu and selcet GBP.

I found this from Joystiq hilarious

"Gripe: Far too many characters just feel like near-clones of each other. Pit, Link, Metaknight, Marth, Ike, Fox, Falco, Wolf. We love them all, but so many are just so darn similar."

PIT AND METAKNIGHT CLONES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/12/gripes-and-glees-one-week-with-smash-bros-brawl/

Fox falco and wolf aren't even clones lol.

*sigh*

Wow I just ordered it. I have chills.

gameseek 11 quid

playasia 31 quid

total 42 quid

and i get to play brawl next week maybe - immense!

Wow I just ordered it. I have chills.

gameseek 11 quid

playasia 31 quid

total 42 quid

and i get to play brawl next week maybe - immense!

haha! I have chills! :D

I'm losing control

I'll shut up :p

I really hope my Wii can read this :/

Can someone drum up some excitement for me and assure me that ive done a clever thing here please? Thanks.

Fukin incredible, I just decided in the last hour 'may as well get it' so I did. Its immense.

Not Grease!

Wow its funny how in the demo versions everyone was complimenting the wiimote but now its one of the worst? Odd!

Also I also watched a few minutes of that show on channel 208. I turned it off. It was damn annoying, with their real British accents (and I LOVE! the British accent...but not them?!) and everyone looked like a nerd basically!

Can someone drum up some excitement for me and assure me that ive done a clever thing here please? Thanks.

Fukin incredible, I just decided in the last hour 'may as well get it' so I did. Its immense.

Not Grease!

It's amazing and jammed packed with Nintendo history? The arenas are superb, the graphics are excellent! The music is out of this world! It's by far the most addictive thing you'll play on the Wii!

You've done the right thing, believe me....

I'm glad I've got Mother 3 to get me through the wait.

But then it's ashame Brawl will overshadow it; s'pretty good so far seeing as though I can't read anything but a few stats & character names.

do i need special tv to use FL? i saw sumthin bout 480p nd i dnt know if my tv has it . help

(on wii)