NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Super Smash Bros Brawl Friend code: Maiky: 4081-5216-2151

Do you want to be my friend than mail me please! Maikel(at)nisute.com

ahhh, i'm beginning to feel like they'll never announce the release date.

They'll probably announce it the day after they release the game.

I find it hilarious that they blank out Game & Watch and Flat Zone 2, but the music for it titled: Game & Watch: Flat Zone 2, isnt hidden lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found it weird.

But, something more amazing: the word "scruples" exists in english? :o

Tellivised SSBB tournament on tonight at 9:00pm on Pulse (channel 208) on Sky.

I hope all you people who ordered this from Canada or Play-Asia realise that you're going to have to pay both £4-5 VAT and an £8 Royal Mail "robbing c**ts" handling fee before you can play this game.

If like me you ordered from yesasia.com, import duties have already been paid. I got stung this morning and had to pay £12.49 to pick up my US copy of No More Heroes from play-asia

Oh, super sweet! Cheers matey.

I hope all you people who ordered this from Canada or Play-Asia realise that you're going to have to pay both £4-5 VAT and an £8 Royal Mail "robbing c**ts" handling fee before you can play this game.

If like me you ordered from yesasia.com, import duties have already been paid. I got stung this morning and had to pay £12.49 to pick up my US copy of No More Heroes from play-asia

Isnt it more a case by case basis?

It can be unlikely that you have to pay, but the last 3 times I've imported once from DVD-BO, once from VG+ and once from Play-Asia I've been caught. Sucks. The royal mail are 'tards

Goron's said he's going to have his copy come by the end of the week and I'll be able to come round his on Sunday for a Smash-a-thon. Yay. In the meantime, I reckon I'll break out the ol' Melee.

Ugh. I obtained Brawl through some illegal means, only to find out that I can't play the game in progressive scan on a PAL Wii this way. And my LCD monitor only supports progressive scan... Now I'm stuck with the black and white picture of some crappy composite <> VGA box.

I only ever pay import tax when odering from play-asia using UPS courier service. When I use EMS Speedpost or just normal airmail I never get taxed and I order 99% of all my games from play-asia.

Ugh. I obtained Brawl through some illegal means, only to find out that I can't play the game in progressive scan on a PAL Wii this way. And my LCD monitor only supports progressive scan... Now I'm stuck with the black and white picture of some crappy composite <> VGA box.

Smells like Karma to me. :heh:

Smells like Karma to me. :heh:
Karma is good enough to me to let me Brawl on regular TVs ^_^

Flat Zone 2 seems WAY better than the original, simply due to it's changingness. I bet it doesn't have many to change to though. Are the only ones it does change to shown?

I've never had to pay Royal Mail anything when they've delivered something imported.

Does anyone else agree with me that the Star Fox 64 voices are better than the new ones?

The old ones are massively better.

Of course....But the originals rock too. :heh:

Fox's has remained pretty similar throughout, but the others have changed quite a bit.

Trying to decide whether I tell my Smash-loving mate that I've imported this as soon as I get it, or to play through it a bit and give myself a little edge, at least temporarily :p

EDGE are one of the best gaming mags out there. They'd be the best if it wasn't for Games TM. Sure, I disagree with some of their review scores, but if you can name a single magazine or website with which you wholly agree, well, then you're either a sheep or a fucking idiot.

I can name a single magazine, N-Gamer! In my opinion I think there the FUNNIEST, craziest people out there in gaming magazines! I love them:love: :love::grin:

Oh also I never liked Game & Watch. He was weak, light(although some other fighters are also weak and light) and didn't have any really good attacks. I never played him, maybe once or twice but he did annoy me!

I can name a single magazine, N-Gamer! In my opinion I think there the FUNNIEST, craziest people out there in gaming magazines! I love them:love: :love::grin:

Oh also I never liked Game & Watch. He was weak, light(although some other fighters are also weak and light) and didn't have any really good attacks. I never played him, maybe once or twice but he did annoy me!

The only bad things with game and watch were that he was light and had a crap roll.

He had some really powerful attacks though (esp the forward smash and the Nuetral air...the forward air was wicked too).

ahh i love him! Might main him in Brawl actually...

Does anyone else agree with me that the Star Fox 64 voices are better than the new ones?

"Do a barrel roll."

See, old voices instantly better. Peppy!

I'm watching right now...it's on the sky guide as "Super Mario Smash Bros" :shakehead

Then the commentators are bloody cringe worthy, i question their gaming knowledge with one guy constantly calling Charizard "Lizard" :shakehead

Oh, the Japanese name for Charizard is Lizardon if I remember correctly, that might be where he got it from.

Serves You right.

It wasn't, but you can't just rule out two control schemes "because others say they're bad". What if you don't find them bad? :)

Every single person who I've asked has found them bad. I'll try them tonight though.