NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Everyone says the other two are pretty bad so I'm not going to waste my time trying them.

Now guys, try not to rage too hard but Edge gave this a 9 today.

OH DEAR GOD NO HOW COULD THEY DARE TO RATE A GAME WE'RE HYPED ABOUT (SO HAVE A VERY VALID OPINION) BUT NOT PLAYED YET ANYTHING LESS THAN PERFECT?!!

Come on Maase, that is a great score.

Why would we rage? It seems to be the general consensus, and it's a fantastic score. It doesn't mean we'll enjoy it any less.

Now if it had gotten an 8.8... that'd be a different matter. :heh:

Haha...I don't get why people don't like others scores. I can't see myself rating this above 9 - 9.5

For Edge, that is an excellent score! :yay:

Yeah, they gave Melee a 6 so this is really good coming from them.

For Edge, that is an excellent score! :yay:

It's a very hyped game, hence a high score in Edge.

Over 12,000 posts. 0_o

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

It's a very hyped game, hence a high score in Edge.

EDGE are notorious for being harsh, if not fair, reviewers. Personally I respect their reviews.

EDGE are notorious for being harsh, if not fair, reviewers. Personally I respect their reviews.

I don't. Halo 1 and 3 : 10, MP3: 7, Persona3: 7, etc...

Ok thats just downright wrong. Have to admit, haven't read the mag in more than a year.

EDGE are one of the best gaming mags out there. They'd be the best if it wasn't for Games TM. Sure, I disagree with some of their review scores, but if you can name a single magazine or website with which you wholly agree, well, then you're either a sheep or a fucking idiot.

Everyone says the other two are pretty bad so I'm not going to waste my time trying them.

Come on, that's just not a valid argument.

EDGE are one of the best gaming mags out there. They'd be the best if it wasn't for Games TM. Sure, I disagree with some of their review scores, but if you can name a single magazine or website with which you wholly agree, well, then you're either a sheep or a fucking idiot.

I actually read it for the articles rather than the reviews. Felt like it was a more intelligent and serious look on gaming than other mags but was really murder on my wallet. :(

I highly dislike most of EDGE's OPINIONS but the mag is very very good, great and interesting articles and interviews.

So you don't respect with them because they don't conform to your opinion of what is good and what isn't?

The argue their points fairly in their reviews; that alone is enough to respect their opinion.

And in all fairness the battle system in Persona 3 is good but can grow tiresome as you persevere through Tartarus, trying to make it to the next checkpoint. The artwork is fantastic yet the low-poly characters and environments hardly push the PS2 so why didn't Atlus fully realise their designs on the hardware? Still the game as a whole is very good and the social aspect can be very addictive. I would have given it an 8 though. They probably gave it a 7 because they aren't weeaboos (not to insult) like us who love anime and games like Persona.

snip

So you want me to agree with something I don't agree?

I don't like the points they bring up nor do I like their scores it's as simples as that.

So you want me to agree with something I don't agree?

I don't like the points they bring up nor do I like their scores it's as simples as that.

Okay so why doesn't Halo 1 or 3 deserve a 10?