NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ugh. I obtained Brawl through some illegal means, only to find out that I can't play the game in progressive scan on a PAL Wii this way. And my LCD monitor only supports progressive scan... Now I'm stuck with the black and white picture of some crappy composite <> VGA box.

The night is still young my friend.

Well...freeloader came today...If Smash arrives before the end of the week, my life will be complete.

You know what rocks?

The music in this game.

Its like, i was listening to it non stop a few weeks ago and now its happening again.

You know what rocks?

The music in this game.

Its like, i was listening to it non stop a few weeks ago and now its happening again.

It's the best OST ever. So. Awesome.

I gave it some importance in my hands on, I would give more, but didn't want to make it too big lol

Weren't you trying to hack some phone?

There's actually a legal way to hack a Motorola razor to allow for custom ring tones. There's no legal way to download software you don't own.

Super Smash Bros Brawl Friend code: Maiky: 4081-5216-2151

Do you want to be my friend than mail me please! Maikel(at)nisute.com

There's already a thread for this in online, but I'll add you anyway.

I just finished downloading the soundtrack to this game. And its amazing.

And why are you not just playing it?

Your one of the lucky ones in the US :heh:

Link for soundtrack? Answers on a postcard to my PM box please :D

I tried the game with the nun-chuck and the wii remote. The Wii remote is OK but sucks compared to the Classic Controller and GCN controller. Some buttons are in awkward places and the D-pad is too small.

The Nun-chuck is pretty bad. Way too many buttons are awkwardly placed and it just doesn't work with the "B" button on the back.

Picked this game up a couple hours ago.... AND man is it F*CKING Amazing!!!:yay: :awesome: Too bad the classics are just demos of less than 5 minutes.:(

I tried the game with the nun-chuck and the wii remote. The Wii remote is OK but sucks compared to the Classic Controller and GCN controller. Some buttons are in awkward places and the D-pad is too small.

The Nun-chuck is pretty bad. Way too many buttons are awkwardly placed and it just doesn't work with the "B" button on the back.

I first played it with the nun-chucku, and it felt weird, but better for me. My hands cramp up on the GC controller, I guess its too small. My brother played it after I did with just the Wiimote, so I gave it a go with just the Wiimote as well. I have to say it was a hell of a lot better, though grabbing openents is a bit hard to get used to as are the smash powers. Also I don't remember if the "B" Smash powers where chargeable, just like the "A" Smash powers, in Melee....... and now its time for sleep:heh: .: peace:

Sleep?! How could you possibly sleep now that you have Brawl? :P

I could never understand how some people can't reach B when holding the wiimote sideways. I always thought it was stupid more games didn't use it! To me it's GC>CC>Nunchuck>Wiimote

The last two work well though, some friends that aren't so used to play with the GC controller tried it and catched on instantly.

I could never understand how some people can't reach B when holding the wiimote sideways. I always thought it was stupid more games didn't use it! To me it's GC>CC>Nunchuck>Wiimote

The last two work well though, some friends that aren't so used to play with the GC controller tried it and catched on instantly.

My bro and sis will be playing with the Wiimote & Nunchuck so they can smoke outside in the hall while playing

Plus my Wavebird's disappeared :(

I'll probably end up using the 'Cube Controllers...The Wii'chuck would work with another face button.

Dunno if I'm late, but according to IGN.com, brawl will be released in europe in May 2008 (check out the Brawl section and Game Details in IGN, seems like I cant post links at this level of n-europe forum member.)

Ive heard 6th June also for EU and AUS, but I wont beleive anything till I see official confirmation.

So much for Mario Kart Wii getting a late US release... its out a couple of weeks later in the US.

So... release date for Brawl anyone? Oh wait, nevermind. I've already imported it.

After done some moar researching, few online gamestores had dates like 30.05.2008 and 20.06.2008. But oh well, I'll be skeptical too until I'll hear a official confirmation, I'm just keeping the hopes high. :>

There's one think I've been wondering for a while; Can one unlock things by playing Wifi-matches, or does it consider only the regular Brawl-matches?

544[/b])"]

Tbh I kinda would have liked that spoilered. Thats the type of thing I just like to find out. No Worries though.

Tbh I kinda would have liked that spoilered. Thats the type of thing I just like to find out. No Worries though.

Well people in the thread aren't forced to watch it...

Heck I may just buy this. Can someone link me to the game and freeloader for best price please? thanks. Can't bear so many people playing it and missing out on the fun.

If the site displays the cost in pounds then that would make sure my parents don't get worried.

I think I might sell the game and freeloader a week before euro version comes out by stating on ebay 'play brawl early' or something, and then getting a lot of money back.