NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

MIDI will always be around but for games like Zelda make it 50/50. The dragon roast theme in Wind waker was amazing. Don't force orchestration into it is what i'm saying. Moody games like metroid would never work.

Exactly.

As for WW, some of the music was absolutely inspired. That's really unusual for a Zelda game. I'd rather it contained good music rather than mediocre background music that changes according to scenario. Of course, there has to be a balance, for example, the music should change when you're fighting an enemy.

i liked the death mountain song in tp

i think the game did have a few orchestrated songs

Interchanging music should be possible with recorded music. I think that the game will have MIDIs though, which isn't that bad.

The Legend of the Hero needs to be in there, I'm not sure how though.

Interchanging music should be possible with recorded music.

Eventually. Right now, music changes is just changing track rather than merging them together. Which usually totally ruins the feel of the music.

Zelda

zelda.jpg

Just like Link, Zelda’s design has also changed.

She has a slightly more subdued colour scheme.

Her movement capabilities are not that good, but her magic adds power to her physical attacks. There’s a reason why her hands and feet glow, after all.

zelda_070625a-l.jpg

zelda_070625b-l.jpg

zelda_070625c-l.jpg

zelda_070625d-l.jpg

This was a great update to start the week. Finally someone we haven't seen before, I wonder if she can still turn in to Sheik this time?

This was a great update to start the week. Finally someone we haven't seen before, I wonder if she can still turn in to Sheik this time?

She frigging better, Sheik's my character. Unless Sheik is a different character now, which would be awesome because i'd get a down B move. They're probably just waiting though.

This update really shows that there seems to be no pattern to them, with Yoshi's song and stage confirmed and not Yoshi and then suddenly adding Zelda. So maybe new characters will come sooner than expected.

On the subject of Sheik I can see them adding her as a new character as this Zelda is based on the Twilight Princess version.

this design is just beautifull and i think that they will add sheik becouse sheik was also in the Twilight princess only in another form not in the Ninja style as Ocarina but the one with the black cloath she had also the Sheika sign on her back

this one i meant

legend_of_zelda_twilight_princess_170505.jpg

i cant wait for this game hope it comes out real soon

i think her moves will be the light arows , dins fire naru's love , farores wind

and maybe her special will be Summoning the Guardians and attack all at once

Zeldas design looks beautiful.

I'm so glad we got a new character to look at. Heres hoping for another tommorrow but the updates are so random it is near impossible to predict what will come next. :D

Awesome update! Zelda looks amazing!!

Yeah, Sheik is deserved of her own character; a real acrobatic ninja style character.

Woo! Zelda! She may have sucked in melee (without sheik), but I'll trust she got improved in Brawl.

About Sheik, I too suspect he won't come back, but, quite frankly, games like this are pretty unpredictable so maybe he will return as a secret character...

Also, in Twilight Princess Zelda only had about three attacks with the sword: A Ganon-like projectile (deflectable), a flying diving attack and that huge Triforce in the ground.

Am I the only one who thinks that Triforce is going to be her Final Smash?

needs sword:

Seriously the most factual point on this topic.

Zelda would rock with a sword.

She looks amazing, the detail in her shoulder armour. Superb.

i think tomorows update will be about Fox his Smash attack i wonder wat that will be

I'm gonna go with the unveiling of a new item, perhaps the Nintendogs item being unveiled?

On another note, I remember in Melee, enjoyed spending HARD EARNT coins on the lottery machine with that nice melodic music playing in the background and THE TRIUMPH when I scored a rare trophy was a sight to behold. I Also liked just doing "tease jumps" over the portal in all stars mode preventing from teleporting by 1mm literally testing my timing skills and gazing at the green park in the background, again listening to the tranquil music in the background as though, you are on a journey, to become the ALL STAR, the road is tough, the odds are stacked against you, but you can come out the CHAMPION. I look forward to little extras they chuck in Brawl to make those novelties special experiences like in Melee.

That zelda model looks so awesome! So much detail.

I can't believe i missed that official art of zelda with a sword that pedro posted.

I didn't like Zelda in Melee either, possibly due to the fact that she changed into Sheik. I doubt she will transform in this one, as she is based on Twilight Princess Zelda, not Ocarina Zelda. Phew..

That Zelda model is really jaw dropping, have to expect it on close up in SSBB :D

All these details are fantastic as well.

I doubt though that she'll transform into Sheik, because in the previous SSBM they tried to resemble the OoT models (where Zelda transformed into Sheik) but this time they take the TP models.

I agree her hair would look better more blonde. In the past she has had the same color as Link.

zeldahair.jpglinkhair.jpg

Therefore:

realzelda.jpg

Ahh, much better.