NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I told you spear pillar would be there!!! like months ago!! i was right aha!!! and lucario isn't a mewtwo clone, from the videos i've seen, he has one a move and his neutral b are SIMILIAR, for example, aura sphere travels in a straight line, and his A is that tail swipe thingie, his (down?) other b shown looks like it could be a counter (he does this dance thing) and his up b is like a jump kinda move, haven't seen his side B, and his FS is AWESOME

You know, we still don't know if there's a way to play as Zero Suit Samus without having to use Samus' final smash.

You know, we still don't know if there's a way to play as Zero Suit Samus without having to use Samus' final smash.

I heard someone say if you press R while selecting samus you go in with ZSS, but I call bullshit.

I heard someone say if you press R while selecting samus you go in with ZSS, but I call bullshit.

but there's no R on the wii-mote! lool

"However, Smash won’t come out in North America for a bit and sadly, Europe has an even longer wait until the game releases."

Arseburgers :(

"However, Smash won’t come out in North America for a bit and sadly, Europe has an even longer wait until the game releases."

Way to rub it in, Sakurai... The question now is: should we carry on visiting the Dojo, and risk having no surprises when we eventually get the game?

I know people lining up are not the most exciting things to look at but:

smashjapan.jpg

2.jpg

although Devil May Cry was also released today in Japan so thery are not all there just for Brawl

Tell us till when then. :heh:

Translation:

"However, Smash won't come out in North America for a bit sadly, Europe has an even longer wait because we hired several illiterate morons with OCD. So instead of translating the game, their entire day consists of moving objects till they are correct. But since there are several of them, they are all constantly correcting each other. Isn't that FUNNY? LOLOLOL EUROPE. LOL."

I think that confirms a 'From July' release for Europe really.

Wii Fit and Mario Kart will be released before it, i reckon.

Therefore Don't expect Europe to see Animal Crossing this year, like USA and Japan will as Brawl will be the big end-of year hit with Disaster! probably...

Confirmed 2025.

Strangely enough, we now may have a date people!

June 1st 2008, it was on the official Nintendo website but was quickly taken down, so CVG say!

Sounds shite to me, and the other thing is Mario Kart, supposadely released Q2, surely Nintendo wouldn't release two big hitters within a couple of months? Thats not like them at all....

Just read on NeoGaf that it is possible to start a match as ZSS by pressing R.

Strangely enough, we now may have a date people!

June 1st 2008, it was on the official Nintendo website but was quickly taken down, so CVG say!

Sounds shite to me, and the other thing is Mario Kart, supposadely released Q2, surely Nintendo wouldn't release two big hitters within a couple of months? Thats not like them at all....

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=91724

Probably later then :heh:

Wii Fit and Mario Kart will be released before it, i reckon.

Therefore Don't expect Europe to see Animal Crossing this year, like USA and Japan will as Brawl will be the big end-of year hit with Disaster! probably...

No it doesnt. Even longer than the US date means any day after March 10th

I'm betting late April

No it doesnt. Even longer than the US date means any day after March 10th

I'm betting late April

I'm still betting later than that. Honestly, do you really expect NoE to get this game out in a timely fashion?

NoE were apparently 'dedicated' to getting games out with similar release dates. Since then we've seen a terrible release date for Super Paper Mario and a YEARS delay on Pokémon Battle Revolution...

I'm still betting later than that. Honestly, do you really expect NoE to get this game out in a timely fashion?

NoE were apparently 'dedicated' to getting games out with similar release dates. Since then we've seen a terrible release date for Super Paper Mario and a YEARS delay on Pokémon Battle Revolution...

I do expect it for a game the size and scope of Smash Bros