NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Eh? Its said 2008 there for days...

June 1st also isnt a game release day. Its a Sunday

Check CVG. It briefly said 1/6/2008, they should have a picture up now.

This is where i laugh at you lot with you're PAL Wiis :p

Guess im importing one! Whens the US release?

This is where i laugh at you lot with you're PAL Wiis :p

Guess im importing one! Whens the US release?

This is where I laugh at the fact that you've yet to obtain one. :)

Check CVG. It briefly said 1/6/2008, they should have a picture up now.

Maybe so, but games dont get released on Sundays

Falco & Wolf are different enough from Fox to warrant awesomeness

Heck, all the characters are cool...I cant wait to get my hands on this game and give it a go :)

h my god and elctroplankton stage - THAT is the best thing about this game immediately!! Fuck wind waker, fuck final destination and fuck pictochat........actually scrap that last one!!!

Electroplankton Level!? Awesome!!!

And at least now a Luigi's Mansion level's confirmed :)

Anyway...seeing as thoguh people are going along with it; I'll put effort into my reasons of most interesting Newcomers:

Olimar - He's cool, and I love Pikmin (I have the whole set of a load of Japanese Pikmin figure things, which includes a Firey Blowhog & Water one too and onions:))

His moves seem really interesting, and I always wanted him as playable in Brawl due to Pikmin being the ultimate killing machines!!!

Pokémon Trainer - The only playable no one wanted or expected, but we got him, and cool he is. Being able to play as the original starters is just awesome. Though I'm not as Pokémony as I used to be, I still like the games, and in some ways, I guess I like PKMN Trainer for some the same reasons as Olimar.

Toon Link - I've wanted him to be in Smash Bros. since Wind Waker. Though Young Link was different to Link, he wasn't different enough, and WW Link's abilities, attacks and items seemed to be different enough from OOT Link to warrent adding him to the roster.

I LOVE that he makes all the Wind Waker shouts on Brawl :)

Is the Elektroplankton level some kind of pokémon stage or what?

No...its an Elektroplankton stage...

Hmm... I never saw anyone complaining about Ryu and Ken being "clones".

Anyway, I'm just over the moon at there being Jiggs, Falco, Captain Falcon and Ganondorf.

Weren't people hoping for a May release date yet now you're complaining it will be released the day after that month ends.

Hmm... I never saw anyone complaining about Ryu and Ken being "clones".

That's exactly my point lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LckvnqXmujc - Luigi's FS is....odd. Apparently people are calling it 'ZA WAURDO', yeah I don't understand either

It comes from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, a manga then beat-'em-up videogame (not sure about anime).

Someone has a move called "The World" pronounced as Za Warudo in Engrish.

Luigi's Fireballs look MUCH better.

Mr. Saturn's louder; YAY!!!

"PK Thunder!!!"

"PK FREEEZE"

Luigi's FS looks awesome for leaving people open for a Super Coin Punch

Suddenly this game doesn't seem as great it was a week ago.

Still going to get it though. Just very disappointed with some parts like lots of people.

That's probably because they announced most of the good newcomers first and left the not so good newcomers and veterans til last.

And if you think about it, a week ago the roster could have been anything, characters people wanted still had a chance to get in...now they're obviously not.

It's just because most of the hype has died down, this will still be one kick-arse game.

Still going to get it though. Just very disappointed with some parts like lots of people.

So you want the game to have less characters and stages then.

Fuck me there are some reyt idiots on the internet.

The hell!? I want this game so much more now after watching all these vids. Just deciding on which characters to use is giving me a headache! although I am just generally ill atm. So many stages, you can make your own if you want, characters who play totally different, old characters now re-jigged to provide more balance, new characters who look kick ass. I really can't wait.

It's just so irritating seeing so many complaints when such awesomness is on display.