NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Who the fuck to they think they are?!

THE MIGHTY CONSUMERS!!!!11!!1!

We pay for this $hit - Nintendo makes these games for OUR pleasure and for OUR monies.

So you want the game to have less characters and stages then.

Fuck me there are some reyt idiots on the internet.

For frak's sake, let people complain without getting bullied. You're opinions are no better than theirs just because you praise the game.

THE MIGHTY CONSUMERS!!!!11!!1!

We pay for this $hit - Nintendo makes these games for OUR pleasure and for OUR monies.

How dare they not put every character in the history of videogames in it? How dare they not give us free hookers with the game? How dare they give us a fantastic game with more content than possibly any other game in existence?

Can you spot the phrase that doesn't belong here?

How dare they not put every character in the history of videogames in it? How dare they not give us free hookers with the game? How dare they give us a fantastic game with more content than possibly any other game in existence?

Now you've said it, YES, I DEMAND free hookers too, dammit!

Hmm. I think I win.

Oh, just ignore them, people like a good moan. It wouldn't matter if the game spewed gold-shitting kittens at you, someone would still complain it wasn't in HD.

Well I can understand people's dissappointment as the newer more interesting characters were unveiled first but still...

It's going to be one addictive game.

Well the only characters I'm a bit disappointed with are Wolf (not because he could be a clone, he's just a meh character) and ROB. But I'll probably end up growing to like them, simply because they're in smash :P

Well, I've seen a Wolf video and I've been told Falco's not a clone. I guess my hate for them diminished right now.

My Ridley dissapointment also died now that I've seen a few more Charizard videos.

I've also heard some new Zelda/Kirby remixes and I'm as happy as ever. I love those Kirby songs.

I want this game sooooooo much now after watching some gameplay vids. Electroplankton stage was a stroke of genius!! I really hope it's not as far away as June, as seems to have been muted.

On another point, I never get the militant censoriousness on this board sometimes. Disappointments are inevitable when it comes to games like these with beloved characters, enormous hype etc - that doesn't mean it's always a case of being 'ungrateful' or that kind of rubbish.. it's all part of the rollercoaster of loving games and taking them way too seriously. It's totally ridiculous on a forum to chastise people for that. If all the posts on here consisted of benign approval and 'hilarious' non-opinions, then it wouldn't be such an interesting site for discussion. It's perfectly possible to adore a game and still be able to acknowledge what you don't like about it - there's no dullard law against that.

I want this game sooooooo much now after watching some gameplay vids. Electroplankton stage was a stroke of genius!! I really hope it's not as far away as June, as seems to have been muted.

On another point, I never get the militant censoriousness on this board sometimes. Disappointments are inevitable when it comes to games like these with beloved characters, enormous hype etc - that doesn't mean it's always a case of being 'ungrateful' or that kind of rubbish.. it's all part of the rollercoaster of loving games and taking them way too seriously. It's totally ridiculous on a forum to chastise people for that. If all the posts on here consisted of benign approval and 'hilarious' non-opinions, then it wouldn't be such an interesting site for discussion. It's perfectly possible to adore a game and still be able to acknowledge what you don't like about it - there's no dullard law against that.

[insert round of applause here]

This is where I laugh at the fact that you've yet to obtain one. :)

I bought one, i sold it during the post-launch games drought ;)

Now that theres games worth owning im interested in getting another one, just waiting for a Smash release date.

Except there's no reason to be disapointed, and if you are, don't buy the game.

When or where did I ever say that?

You said you liked it more before when there was less characters and stages.

The only thing that I wish was different is that you can’t see names or anything during WiFi battles unless you battle via friend codes. I wish that was different, but other then that I really can’t wait for this game and nothing about it disapoints me

Except there's no reason to be disapointed, and if you are, don't buy the game.

Well I'm certainly not disappointed! It's been clear for a long time that this game is set to be amazing. I mean, I never really even thought Cel-Link would be in it, let alone Olimar, Lucario. We're spoilt for choice for amazing characters. And then there's all the other collectables, ATs, music tracks and so on. But the aspect of Brawl that I reckon will elevate it to levels of gaming heaven is the SSE singleplayer. It looks so well done- what a brilliant way to enrich the Smash experience!