NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Game and Watch will be in. There's no reason to cut him. He's original and had a high role in videogame history.

Just because people don't like a character, they assume he will be cut which is stupidly egocentric.

IMO, only clones deserve to be cut (or remade or change into alternate costumes) since they have no real identity.

The first picture is their taunt. But on the last picture they don't have their in their hands anymore.

iceclimbers_070914d-l.jpg

This isn't their taunt (why would they drop their weapons plus they already have one) , so it could be a victory celebration on stage or maybe entrances are back?

yeah me too it makes it more personal i loved the entrance of link in the n64 where he warps with his ocarina also the one of fox with his ship if entrances are back i think link will still use warp but from the twilight princess gameso you will still see a glimps of wolf link i think? if thats going to happen but wont be able to play with him thats for sure

Look at that, the Ice Climbers are back!:hehe:

And they look better than ever. Gotta love the fuzzy coats and the detailed leather gloves.

I wonder if they're gonna have even more tag team moves. And what could their Final Smash be?

EDIT: I just realized, the fact that they're symbol comes right before the Animal Crossing one means that symbol 13 is a veteran as well. And the only symbol left is Game & Watch...

This Ice Climbers update re-confirmed more than one character.

I can't believe people are moaning this game is on schedule :)

We moan when games get delayed and we moan when they don't!

I personally think its looking really good, though I hope it does get pushed back because there is over 20 games on DS and Wii before xmas, its frightening

Strange, this was supposed to be in the Nights thread!! Someone was complaining its coming out before christmas and not delayed till next year! Dont know how that happened!

The Special Brawl looks awsome, though the options seem a little restricted. I hope there will be more ways to customise the battles, perhaps through unlocking more customisation options?

I'm neither thrilled nor bummed that the Ice Climbers have returned, I'm just a little surprised. Didn't the guys at Nintendo's secret Brawl company say at some point that the cold duo wouldn't return to Brawl?

Didn't the guys at Nintendo's secret Brawl company say at some point that the cold duo wouldn't return to Brawl?

An advice: don't believe every single rumor. The Dojo is the only reliable source.

Awesome. Ice Climbers were great in Melee.

And Mr Game and Watch means the return of BACON ATTACK!

Yay, Ice Climbers are back. I knew they'd never drop them.

meh, they are ok...should be interesting final smash, and i know goron_3 will be very happy they are around

Awesome. Ice Climbers were great in Melee.

And Mr Game and Watch means the return of BACON ATTACK!

FEEL THE HEAT FROM MY BLACK AND WHITE BACON!

FEEL THE HEAT FROM MY BLACK AND WHITE BACON!

Burned bacon <3

Killing with bacon is the best. They try to triple jump up but you interrupt it with bacon, sending then too their deaths!

My friend and I have had a running debate since release over whether it was Bacon or Sausage - its clearly Bacon!

meh, they are ok...should be interesting final smash, and i know goron_3 will be very happy they are around

lol what makes you say that? Did I say something about me loving them?

Anyway, yeah I'm happy their back, mainly because I love their victory music! Hopefully we'll get a better IC themed level aswell. I also hope they sort out desynching...that would be nice.

lol what makes you say that? Did I say something about me loving them?

Anyway, yeah I'm happy their back, mainly because I love their victory music! Hopefully we'll get a better IC themed level aswell. I also hope they sort out desynching...that would be nice.

"i hope the ice climbers are back, i love those little guys, you could pull of such crazy moves with them"

"i hope the ice climbers are back, i love those little guys, you could pull of such crazy moves with them"

wow that's some good work detective! And yeah it's true, they rock, especially as they can do the funniest thing ever:

wow that's some good work detective! And yeah it's true, they rock, especially as they can do the funniest thing ever:

i was fighting a friend (he was an ice climbers) and im thrown back by a flame flower AND a laser gun! i was like wtf they can pick up TWO items!!

An advice: don't believe every single rumor. The Dojo is the only reliable source.

Hm, it was from the interview where they also talked about a Wind Waker Link. Looking back, it does sound a little ... dubious.

Burned bacon <3

Killing with bacon is the best. They try to triple jump up but you interrupt it with bacon, sending then too their deaths!

My friend and I have had a running debate since release over whether it was Bacon or Sausage - its clearly Bacon!

It's clearly a sausage. It was probably my favourite attack of the whole game.

Hm, it was from the interview where they also talked about a Wind Waker Link. Looking back, it does sound a little ... dubious.

That was just a rumour that grew WAY out of proportion. The people at Smash Boards found a few plotholes in that interview and labeled it as fake. Seems they were right.

The full rumour said that I.Climbers and Mr. G&W were cut and Ridley and Bowser Jr. were added. It also said Y.Link was replaced with Cel-Shaded Link.

But as we now know, that was just made up.

Now that I think abou it, a Young Link update to the WW Link would be cool.

By the way, Mr. Game and Watch clearly attacks with sausages.:wink: