NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

He hid a lot in the Anime. Including the Falcon Punch.

Yeah, but his moves in the anime were actually based off the ones in Smash Bros. Falcon's moveset was completely made from scratch for the original SSB. (Thus giving origin to the character that looks and acts like a fighter the most, as well as to one of the most awesome moves in fighting game history)

About the symbols, notice how the first 11 symbols are from SSB 64 and the 12th symbol is from Melee. 15 is already from Brawl. My point is, either 13 and 14 are from Ice Climbers and Mr. Game & Watch, or they're not coming back. The former is likely the correct scenario.

About symbol 17, I have no idea, but I'm nearly sure it's a new franchise. The Metal Gear Solid symbol is most likely after Kid Icarus. It's expected since it's a 3rd Party franchise.

Finally, clones aren't necessarily bad. Ganondorf/Falcon is the best example. Their physics are different, some moves are very different and even the similar moves have different effects (Ganon's Down-B can be used as a Meteor Smash. Falcon's cannot; Falcon has the Knee of Justice. Ganon has a forward aerial punch.). Clones they may be, but different playstyles they have as well.

And it's much less time-consuming than doing a completely new character.

Hence why a few "clonified" characters can be better than one or two original characters. If they had spent too much time doing a new moveset for Ganon, would Doc, Falco and the others be in the game? Probably not.

But now, instead of just an original Ganondorf we have Falco (who so many people like), Dr.Mario (nostalgic value), Young Link (for those who think that Adult Link is missing something), Pichu (a viable punching bag) and Roy. And Ganondorf is pretty good as a Falcon clone, too.

That's just my opinion, though.

About symbol 17, I have no idea, but I'm nearly sure it's a new franchise. The Metal Gear Solid symbol is most likely after Kid Icarus. It's expected since it's a 3rd Party franchise.

You have me thinking now, what other Nintendo franchise not yet in to be featured in Smash could be getting a character now? It could very well be a surprise/wtf character like Game & Watch was. Otherwise Pikmin sounds like a logical choice to me.

Just checked out the last update about 'My Music' and I checked out the first screen with the Zelda music. The mention of 'Dark World' just made me incredibly happy :D

You have me thinking now, what other Nintendo franchise not yet in to be featured in Smash could be getting a character now? It could very well be a surprise/wtf character like Game & Watch was. Otherwise Pikmin sounds like a logical choice to me.

-Pikmin

-Golden Sun

-Legend of Stafy

-Mach Rider

-Mole Mania

-Chibi-Robo

-Urban Champion

-Joy Mech Fight

-Drill Dozer

-Clu Clu land

-Eggerland (not sure if it's Nintendo)

There are many untapped franchises left for Nintendo. It could be anyone of them (although many are unknown/unworthy).

But yeah, Pikmin is a good probability.

-Pikmin

-Golden Sun

-Legend of Stafy

-Mach Rider

-Mole Mania

-Chibi-Robo

-Urban Champion

-Joy Mech Fight

-Drill Dozer

-Clu Clu land

There are many untapped franchises left for Nintendo. It could be anyone of them (although many are unknown/unworthy).

On that list I see Golden Sun having a good shot. The others have a good chance of being an AT. I don't know Joy Mech Fight though.

Another one I can see happening, but more likely as AT but could work as a character , is Lip from Panel de Pon. The Lip Stick was already an item in Melee.

-Pikmin

-Golden Sun

-Legend of Stafy

-Mach Rider

-Mole Mania

-Chibi-Robo

-Urban Champion

-Joy Mech Fight

-Drill Dozer

-Clu Clu land

Mach Rider would awesome :D

I think the Mach Rider music sometimes came on during Adventure mode during the F-Zero level. So awesome.

Animal crossing character would not make sense? I mean the rule should be that the character should at least have sort of attack moves from other games(bar maybe game and watch)
Actually it makes a lot of sense...

...And then there's the shovel, axe, fishing rod and slingshot. All perfect weapons for Smash bros. :wink:

Plus there's Mr. Resetti, who would make a great character:

resettipq4.jpg

Got the attitude and a weapon!

-Pikmin

-Golden Sun

-Legend of Stafy

-Mach Rider

-Mole Mania

-Chibi-Robo

-Urban Champion

-Joy Mech Fight

-Drill Dozer

-Clu Clu land

Add:

-Punch out (Little Mac has the best chances among retro character)

-Nazo no Murasamejou

-Balloon fight (probably as an AT)

-Tomato Adventure

-Custom Robo

-Sheriff (Why not? :D )

-Startropics

yea, AW would make an awesome AT, you throw it and then a whole army would come and drop bombs and infantry would trample everbody, + if you're on teams, the army would be diff., i.e. red-orange star, blue-blue moon, green-green earth, etc etc. Kinda similiar to pit's FS

Also, how about advance wars? Or that might be better as an assist trophy actually...

Or just the Wars series in general. A Famicom Wars batch of missile soldiers obliterating stuff would look awesome.

On that list I see Golden Sun having a good shot. The others have a good chance of being an AT. I don't know Joy Mech Fight though.

Another one I can see happening, but more likely as AT but could work as a character , is Lip from Panel de Pon. The Lip Stick was already an item in Melee.

I remember posting some information about a pink, limbless robot named Skapon. Joy Mech Fight is the game he stars in.

(Wiki ain't working for me.

is Joy Mech Fight this is the protagonist, Skapon.)

Lip is a good idea. She would definetely be a cool character.

Actually it makes a lot of sense...

...And then there's the shovel, axe, fishing rod and slingshot. All perfect weapons for Smash bros. :wink:

Plus there's Mr. Resetti, who would make a great character:

resettipq4.jpg

Got the attitude and a weapon!

Actually, if an Animal Crossing character enters, it's this guy.

I don't know much about AC, but a lot of people mentioned that the important ones were at Smashville's background. But I don't recall seeing Resetti.

Besides, a character that yells at you for resetting? That's intriguing.

Add:

-Punch out (Little Mac has the best chances among retro character)

-Nazo no Murasamejou

-Balloon fight (probably as an AT)

-Tomato Adventure

-Custom Robo

-Sheriff (Why not? :D )

-Startropics

Oh, yeah...

How could I forget Puch-Out and Tomato Adventure?

Also, how about advance wars? Or that might be better as an assist trophy actually...

I wouldn't mind one character from AW being playable. Maybe he could be like Red and command tanks, soldiers and whatnot... It's entirely possible.

I think you misunderstood, I knew that but between those there are a few gaps where no icon is given.

Between Fire Emblem's and Animal Crossing there's a gap of two. And between Wario's and Kid Icarus' there's one still missing.

Ehm, gaps? Is there some place where there's a list of the icons? I'm a little lost here.

About the sensor bar, there are a few ways to solve the problem of a weak "signal": 1) Go and change the sensitivity in the Wii's menu. 2) Check if there are any light sources behind the television or yourself - they can confuse the "signal". 3) Generally try to avoid strong light in the room.

The thing is, the sensor bar consists only of two LED lights which the Wiimote uses as reference points. If you turn off all the other lights in the room, you can use two small candlelights as reference points - just space them correctly.

The thing is, the sensor bar consists only of two LED lights

Actually, there's 10 LEDs in the sensor bar.

He hid a lot in the Anime. Including the Falcon Punch.

Did he declare "Falcon PUNCH!" every time he did too? Cause really, completely removes all suprise.

Ehm, gaps? Is there some place where there's a list of the icons? I'm a little lost here.

Site logos of games series:

1. world_b_01.gif
  2. world_b_02.gif
  3. world_b_03.gif
  4. world_b_04.gif
  5. world_b_05.gif
  6. world_b_06.gif
  7. world_b_07.gif
  8. world_b_08.gif
  9. world_b_09.gif
  10. world_b_10.gif
  11. world_b_11.gif
  12. world_b_12.gif
  13. world_b_15.gif
  14. world_b_18.gif

In the list I posted, if you look at the url for the images you see that Fire Emblem is number 12 and Animal Crossing is number 15. So number 13 and 14 are still unknown. Wario's symbol is number 16 and Kid Icarus' is number 18. So number 17 is still unknown as well.

Did he declare "Falcon PUNCH!" every time he did too? Cause really, completely removes all suprise.

I have no idea. All I've seen is the last part of the last episode. To stop Black Shadow getting the ultimate power, Falcon uses a falcon punch (shouting "Falcon Punch") to kill Black Shadow, himself, millions of others and a large chunk of the galaxy. Great way to end a show and stop people asking for a new season.

I'm guessing that he does shout it every time.

Speaking of "Falcon Punch!" I always loved Kirby's rendition of that phrase. :hehe:

I just can't wait to hear what Kirby will sound like in this form:

kirbysnakers3.jpg

By the way, (in case anyone missed it in the creative board) that's just a mock-up I made so yeah, there's no need to freak out. :heh:

Actually, there's 10 LEDs in the sensor bar.

Really? But there are only two fixture points?

In the list I posted, if you look at the url for the images you see that Fire Emblem is number 12 and Animal Crossing is number 15. So number 13 and 14 are still unknown. Wario's symbol is number 16 and Kid Icarus' is number 18. So number 17 is still unknown as well.

Oh, now I get it. I couldn't figure out where you got the numbers of the icons. :P

Today's update:

Munchlax

mball04_070910a.jpg

Munchlax is the pre-evolved form of Snorlax.

mball04_070910b-l.jpg

It slowly walks around.

It’s extremely carefree, but it’s said to be the glutton of the Pokémon...

mball04_070910c-l.jpg

An item appeared!

mball04_070910d-l.jpg

Don’t eat that!

I guess Munchlax is a bit of an item hog. Any item it gets, it eats! It’s kind of hard to tell it to stop, though.

Source: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/mball/mball04.html