Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randomness is the best thing since sliced bread. That's what made SSB and SSBM good.

I meant the fact that he appears in a pokéball, so he can't appear whenever we want.

Unless, of course, we can customize poké-balls (Unlikely. Everyone would just turn off Goldeen.)

I meant the fact that he appears in a pokéball, so he can't appear whenever we want.

Unless, of course, we can customize poké-balls (Unlikely. Everyone would just turn off Goldeen.)

I wouldn't, I've always found it hilarious to see someone rush to get a pokéball and then the look of irritation when goldeen emerges :awesome:

Slightly disappointed with todays update. Would've preferred Lyn as a playable character. The smash bros roster NEEDS more female characters...

Do you really want to have another sword-wielder character?... This game is not Smash Calibur. She's a nice character but Lyn has nothing new to bring to Smash Bros as a PC.

There are many other Fire Emblem characters which have more chances like Black Knight (I know he's a sword-wielder but he can use magic which make him pretty unique, would be a very heavy character which is rare in Smash bros and has the whole villains thing and his large popularityto support him) or Ilyana (lord, female, use magic, way to advertise Radian Dawn). A laguz (don't know if there is a Lord one in Radiant Dawn), a lance-wielder lord (don't know if it exists) can also be interesting choices.

Lyn

assist07_070911a.jpg

A young girl from the Sacae plains, Lyn (whose true name is Lyndis) makes a guest appearance from the Game Boy Advance game Fire Emblem.

assist07_070911b-l.jpg

Lyn descends gallantly. She looks tough.

She wields what looks like a classical Japanese sword, so she’s similar to Samurai Goroh, but her sword strokes are a little different from his reckless slashing.

assist07_070911c-l.jpg

She crouches and builds up power...

assist07_070911d-l.jpg

She vanished?!

assist07_070911e-l.jpg

The flash of a blade!

You’ll get cut down helplessly if you suffer a solid blow from this blade. If you call her forth as your ally, grab your enemies to make them easier for her to hit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was afraid she was a playable character at first, because that would have lowered Marth's chances by a lot. Of course I'm still glad she's in, even as an Assist.

A lazgul would be a fairly decent and unique character, Simialer to zelda/sheik was, except timers preventing you always being in lazgul form. Human form obviously weaker. would be interesting with a bird lazgul, heron especially.

Advance wars would be best served by an assist trophy, I like the idea of the little attack animation of rockets appearing in the corner, then a huge rocket barrage falling on the stage. or calling in an air strike from helicopters.

A tingle assist trophie would be interesting. not sure how it would work, but maybe throwing out rupees which act as health items (no need to pick up, like smash coins were). Different colours healing corresponding amounts. (max at red, maybe one purple).

I'm still hoping for an Olimar character, played with 5 pikmin who follow him. throwing them as different attacks attacks, punch, whistle, etc there's a ot that can be done.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!