NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I hope Falco will be in it again. And possibly a Killer7 character.

As for character costumes, I'd like to see actual different costumes, not just color changes.

I hope Falco will be in it too, he was my main character in melee... I might go with meta knight this time though depending on how he moves, I was kirby in smash bros 64 but he was made to move a bit slower in the air for melee.

So, will WiiConnect24 mean that Nintendo could "deliver" a new character, costume or weapon to your Wii on special occasions? I'm thinking, birthdays, Christmas, Nintendo-related anniversaries etc...

Or could you buy special edition characters from Wii online hub, so you can expand a library of characters, costumes or stages?

Cos that would be pretty sweet...

Yes, that would be great. I can't wait for Christmas Brawl :heh:

I hope Falco will be in it too, he was my main character in melee... I might go with meta knight this time though depending on how he moves, I was kirby in smash bros 64 but he was made to move a bit slower in the air for melee.

I used to be Pikachu in the 64 version, but in the GC version he was weakened too much :( I stuck with him though, and perfected the lightening wall technique :D sadly that stopped people playing against me :(

Ness is one of my faverites, his long range attacks and pure speed, makes him perfect for annying enemies :D -I hope he is in brawl.

Man you guys pick the crappy characters. No offence but, Ness and Falco??? :hmm:

What's wrong with Ness and Falco? Also, I hope Capatin Falcon get a mate, maybe Samurai Ghoro.

Man you guys pick the crappy characters. No offence but, Ness and Falco??? :hmm:

Uhm, what? Falco rocks, sure, he aint Sheik but he's a really good character.

young link was the one for me.i always wondered why he had the fire arrows?

Link is my faverite, but I play against a friend who is really good, so normally we do 2 v 1, and I use ness as a long range support, while a other friend uses samus, and the person we play against normall uses Link or young link.

I also like bowser he's fun to use, and has some good moves.

Everyone knows Ganon owned on SSBM. Those charged kicks and punches; insane!

Yeah! Another Ganon fan! I hope he makes a comeback as an original character and not as a cheap copy of Captain Falcon.

Would be good if they included trophies downloadable from the internet on special occasions, like every anniversary of the release of a Zelda game you could get a character from that game in trophy form, and if you missed any you can copy data to another friend.

Yeah, i think Connect24 could add some cool features, how about at christmas we get santa... *cough*

Yeah! Another Ganon fan! I hope he makes a comeback as an original character and not as a cheap copy of Captain Falcon.

Another fan here. I wonder if they'll introduce Wind Waker Ganondorf?

Marth and ganon are my mains, though zero suit samus and Pit are interesting.......

I doubt nintendo would remove characters, they havent done it before, why would they now?

With Mario, Link, Young Link and Kirby I am teh win.

HAH!

I use ganon and link lately.

Gah, not sure if this has allready been posted, but...

According to other forums, Miyamoto has exclusively told IGN of more

NEW CHARACTERS:

Aiai (Super Monkey Ball)

Captain Olimar (Pikmin)

Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)

Waluigi (Wario's counterpart)

Gah, not sure if this has allready been posted, but...

According to other forums, Miyamoto has exclusively told IGN of more

NEW CHARACTERS:

Aiai (Super Monkey Ball)

Captain Olimar (Pikmin)

Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)

Waluigi (Wario's counterpart)

Viewtiful Joe is fair enough, I don't really see the others working out except maybe Waluigi. What moves could Aiai possibly have? :S

Viewtiful Joe is fair enough, I don't really see the others working out except maybe Waluigi. What moves could Aiai possibly have? :S

im thinking his 'up+b' like dk spin could get his ball in half and spin, thats if hes in a ball.

captain olimar i dont get,i would have thought use pikin as like a pokeball attack, where they come out and loads dive on your opponent.

What moves could Aiai possibly have? :S

Could have said the same of quite a number of characters. Fox for example.

Up + B - Float using ball split in two

Forward + B - Banana Swipe

Down + B - Fireball (Aiai inside a ball of fire)

Up + A - Headbutt

Forward + A - Monkey Handspring

Down + A - Monkey dance (avoids enemy damage)