Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't arrive today...

So ive got the dread of my brawl not working cause my wii might fuck up and there's a chance of it being black and white?

I dont get all the cables things, I swear im gonna get fukd because I dont know what im doing.

My tv is a big thomson box and ill be pissed off if it doesnt work.

What are these hammers you speak of?

When you do challenges some of them unlock Golden Hammers which give the ability to unlock any challenge with out having to beat it normally. There are a few exceptions to this rule though, such as the Beat Boss Mode on Intense challenge. There are only 5 hameers that you can get so use them wisely.

If you go to the Challenge screen you will see how many hammers you have unlocked when you place the cursor over a non complete challenge square.

I don't think you will screw up the Wii if you're following the method in the first post or the alternative method written on the paper that comes along with the freeloader. Haven't heard of anyone who has got their Wii bricked.

I don't think you will screw up the Wii if you're following the method in the first post or the alternative method written on the paper that comes along with the freeloader. Haven't heard of anyone who has got their Wii bricked.

Could do what i'm doing Tales and get a Wii VGA cable, play it on your computer monitor?

So far i've clocked 26 hours on Brawl since I got it on Thursday so i'm pretty sure I can reach that easily enough soon. Used none of the hammers yet though. I want to try and do all the challenges myself so I can get better satisfaction knowing I did everything. Would be funny if a challenge was to not use a hammer :heh:

I kind of meant the game not working, or if it does itll be black and white.

Can't find that cable anywhere. Link?

Hmm i've ordered this one from Amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/PLAYSTATION-NINTENDO-MONITOR-CABLE-LEAD/dp/B0015MISAG/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1205775695&sr=8-16

Though saying that I may have bought the last one as there's only one there. It's quite expensive for what it is but it says it's compatible worldwide which should solve the ntsc problem and also you'd probably need speakers or something for the audio to plug into. If you want me to tell you how it works when I get mine and post impressions i'd be happy to, being in the same boat and all. It's worth trying to order one anyway, see what happens.

Someone on Neogaf is buying this one http://www.vdigi.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2&category_id=3&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

So, is everyone with the game 100% satisfied with the character roster? I would have liked:

- An additional Pokemon Trainer (with new gen pokemon).

- Mask Link; Majora's Mask Link that only uses a Zora, Goron and Deku masks to transform into them respectively similar to the pokemon trainer with the Fierce Deity as the final smash.

- Zant.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!