NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Those trials shouldn't need to be bundled on the SSB disc, they should be on the shop channel anyway.

</bitter>

It's seriously looking like C. Falcon won't be in >< Which is stupid. I wanna hear more "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES! FALCON PUNCH! FALCON KICK! YES!"

It's seriously looking like C. Falcon won't be in >< Which is stupid. I wanna hear more "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES! FALCON PUNCH! FALCON KICK! YES!"

Hes so blatently in it.

A) Hes been in every one (Edit...Wait,...has he?)

B) That Samurai guy as an assist trophey

C) Winnny win.

Why? Thats just the starting roster.

All signs point to him still being in it, since all the original Smash Bros. characters are so far.

There are no signs pointing to it and it's exaclty because he's been in every Smash that I think it's weird they haven't shown him yet. But yeah, he's probably in

The icon's there, Samurai Goroh is an assist. He's been in Melee and Smash64 (he was an unlockable in the latter). And the Red Alloy has his aerial attacks. There's no way he isn't playable.

Gametrailers have a video including what appears to be the full Japanese roster./spoilers

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29966.html

Gametrailers Challenger Approaching part 2 is up:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29966.html

And yes, that 44 character picture is fake.[/Quote]

Zing.

Shame everyone on Gametrailer is like.

OMG FINAL ROSTER? OMG OMG THATS AWESOME.

All the "secret" characters are just previous art work. Its such a fucking give away...

Aye, yeah that one looks so fake anyway. Why is there any question about it. The GameTrailers peeps r n00bs and we iz wins.

Aye, yeah that one looks so fake anyway. Why is there any question about it. The GameTrailers peeps r n00bs and we iz wins.

The question mark flashing past the screen when the roster is shown in the video didn't ring their bells, eh? :indeed: It's weird that the folks at GameTrailers haven't debunked it in their own forums, isn't it?

Yes.

Give blow jobs...

Apart from that no.

You don't know that!

If i manage to resist buying a Wii when this comes out it will be a miracle! I want Brawl so bad! :weep:

Classic demos in the game. :wtf:

What classic demos do you want in the game?

For me the demos should be:

Sonic 2

F-Zero X

Wario Land 2

Mother 2

Zelda: LA

Metal Gear