N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucario, eh? Don't know much about him. Even had to Wiki him to find out what he looked like. But I trust MS (no, not the father of Xbox - think Brawl) and Big N, so it'll probably be good.

I'm surprised about Ness - if there are no clone characters, they'd have to give him a new moveset - or maybe it's all right that it's just his normal attacks that differ from Lucas's? Someone had the idea that he would be given some of Mewtwo's moves - could work out in some way, I guess.

Always good to see Jiggly back. She's a solid part of Brawl, just like Falcon and Luigi (and that's why they should definitely be in, too).

Oh, and Serebii, please do go back and tag that one post of yours where you mention the leaked characters outside spoiler tags. :)

Whoa, looks quite real. Paper Mario? Whos ;

The red haired chick

the person next to cel Link

and the person below that

Almost too good to be true, ie fake? Looks very good though.

I'm calling fake. The one next to Celshaded Link is Ganondorf. Below that is Tom Nook. And the one on the left is Simon Belmont, I think.

ssbbroster2ir8.jpg

So, what do you think? Is this old? Most certainly fake I guess.

Quite simply, it's fake. Tom Nook is confirmed not to be in, the Paper Mario, DK, and Captain Falcon is old SSBM/SSB unrelated artwork. Also, Sakurai wouldn't use the same stuff as on the site.