Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

Are amazon items usually on time as I ordered something on the 31st of october and it said arrival sometime between 10th and 15th november. Stillno sight of the item :wtf:

And where the hell did you get that Che Guevara/Mario T-Shirt? It rocks.

It's the shops bag no?

Well odd thing today. My copy from GAME got shipped. Leaving like 0.92p in my order account. But I forgot I had a pre-order from shopto aswell. It shouldn't of shipped because I don't have an over draft or anything, but it did. So now I have two copies of the game and somehow -£30.99 or something, I mean what the hell? Gonna go to bank tomorrow to sort this out, cause I don't want an over draft. It shouldn't go below £0

Well odd thing today. My copy from GAME got shipped. Leaving like 0.92p in my order account. But I forgot I had a pre-order from shopto aswell. It shouldn't of shipped because I don't have an over draft or anything, but it did. So now I have two copies of the game and somehow -£30.99 or something, I mean what the hell? Gonna go to bank tomorrow to sort this out, cause I don't want an over draft. It shouldn't go below £0

You can probably look forward to a £30 bank charge on top of that as well!

You can probably look forward to a £30 bank charge on top of that as well!

T_T I'll be like an old woman an complain about how it never should of happened, and since I work in a bank it'll help me out since I know how things work, and I never asked/signed for one.

Just need to put in money tomorrow to bring it up, cause I can't be bothered complaining,then sell or take back a copy. If there's someone on N-E that's a decent member then i'll sell them it or something.