NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

about 15 years ago yes?:)

Indeed! Good times. And I really liked the Mario Bros film (when it was released) :)

When you do see it, switch off your brain and don't expect it to look or feel like Super Mario... then you'll enjoy it for a fun, hilarious romp (the best kind).

Well i saw the trailer and was already weirded out... i dont mind it being differnt I think i would actually like the film. I cant be worse than street fighter after all.

When you do see it, switch off your brain and don't expect it to look or feel like Super Mario... then you'll enjoy it for a fun, hilarious romp (the best kind).

The DVD's £5. Might go out and buy it. I've seen it before but I don't remember anything about it.

I've seen the movie when I was really young, like 8 or 9. I didn't even know about Mario back then. I liked it back then, but I wonder what I'll think about it when I see it again, I don't remember much about it. The goomba's in the movie freak me out though.

goomba.jpg

I've seen the movie when I was really young, like 8 or 9. I didn't even know about Mario back then. I liked it back then, but I wonder what I'll think about it when I see it again, I don't remember much about it. The goomba's in the movie freak me out though.

goomba.jpg

How was that made?

goomba.jpg

:D

I so remember them! Love it!

It says out on 24th of December now on NoE's site. I really hope this is a mistake.

161dxlx.jpg

It says 16th November now.

It says 16th November now.

I just looked (refreshed the main page) and one time it said 24/12 and the next time it said 16/11. :wtf: Quick edit I suppose.

Assassin's Creed and Super Mario Galaxy out on the same day... and i took the day off work too for a holiday.

Win, win.

Hmm I might be lucky and get this on the Wednesday, and if it get's sent on the Tuesday I think i'll have a day of Uni. (Only 1 lecture for a class I don't care about)

But i'm off with my October week when MP3 is released :)

Noooo I'm on holiday from the 12th to 19th.

If I give someone my mobile number can you ring me on the 18th. I'll tell my girlfriend it's a family emergency and we have to go home.

I'll deal with the consequences after wards, although she may be liable to throw my Wii across the room.

Decisions, decisions :)

Noooo I'm on holiday from the 12th to 19th.

If I give someone my mobile number can you ring me on the 18th. I'll tell my girlfriend it's a family emergency and we have to go home.

I'll deal with the consequences after wards, although she may be liable to throw my Wii across the room.

Decisions, decisions :)

Jeez...its just a game...calm yourself steggy lol

Jeez...its just a game...calm yourself steggy lol

Lol, don't worry, I'm just kidding. If I did anything like that my girlfriend would be more likely to throw me across the room.

I'm back on the 19th and I've booked the 20th off anyway, so I'll have all of that day to play it. :yay:

Yeah, I'm going media blockout on this now. I know for sure I'm getting it, so the more surprises the better I think.

Didn't want to look but spoiler tags tempted me so much, my curiosity got the better of me! :)

The game looks Amazing! :D