Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

I agree with the quality bit, but since when does quality equal most popular in games these days?

(lol I'm so negative)

Your not negative your just realistic. Assasins Creed will be on 3 formats, 360, PS3 and PC, that alone should secure the top of the charts against Mario. Dont get me wrong I would love Mario to steal its thunder I just dont see it happening.

Your not negative your just realistic. Assasins Creed will be on 3 formats, 360, PS3 and PC, that alone should secure the top of the charts against Mario. Dont get me wrong I would love Mario to steal its thunder I just dont see it happening.

Never underestimate the power of the Italian Plumber.

Yup. But then again, ninty's advertising recently has been verging on viral on tv (in a good way), so maybe they will bring out all the stops for their mascot.

There's a chance, a slim one, but we'll see.

Yup. But then again, ninty's advertising recently has been verging on viral on tv (in a good way), so maybe they will bring out all the stops for their mascot.

There's a chance, a slim one, but we'll see.

viral, you think? well i see it in tv shows, after tv shows, in magazines, in the street

nah no way

Hm, so it's Bioshock later this week, then Super Paper Mario in mid-september, then Halo 3 in late september, Zelda: PH and MP3 in october, perhaps Battalion Wars II in between. Then all hell breaks loose in november with Assassins Creed, Guitar Hero 3, Forever Blue, Super Mario Galaxy, Nights, Mass Effect, Burnout 5 and RE: Umbrella Chronicles. Wow, what a marathon...

Hm, so it's Bioshock later this week, then Super Paper Mario in mid-september, then Halo 3 in late september, Zelda: PH and MP3 in october, perhaps Battalion Wars II in between. Then all hell breaks loose in november with Assassins Creed, Guitar Hero 3, Forever Blue, Super Mario Galaxy, Nights, Mass Effect, Burnout 5 and RE: Umbrella Chronicles. Wow, what a marathon...

Might not make it this year, might be Q1/08.

SMG is my number 1 priority this year.

I dunno if Galaxy will get a No.1 spot in the charts, but I'm pretty certain it will stay in the all formarts Top 10 throughout November and December. Should defintley be No.1 in the monthly charts that Amercia serve tho.

Sunshine performed very badly no? Belive it only got to No.4 and only stayed in the Top 10 for 2 weeks. Anyone got any stats on this matter?

Don't tell me need for speed is going to be number 1 again this christmas:(

Yes, but no-where near as long as the others.

Assasins Creed will be one of the big sellers, i think Haggis is right.

So is Mario Galaxy definately out November 16th? Because thats amazing.

Ahhh Demuwan you beat me to it :P. Anyway, if you want to see it from the original place it came from:

http://www.jeux-france.com/news21482_gc-mario-dans-la-galaxie-cookie-.html

But is it true, are we really getting this on the 16th of November!!!! I agree Haggis, this has really is in line to get it!!! I have a feeling it will be mine anyway, I totally can't wait!