NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

America got better taste than Europe (& Japan) Shocker !!!

Super Mario Galaxy tops American Charts with 750k in its first week beating Assasins creed in 2nd on the 360 with 585k. AC on PS£ got no6 with 226k. (both in their first week )

Umbrella chronicles bravely being released in the same week as galaxy got no11 in it's first week with 128k.

WOW!!

America got better marketing than Europe (& Japan) Shocker !!!

Corrected.

America got better taste than Europe (& Japan) Shocker !!!

Super Mario Galaxy tops American Charts with 750k in its first week beating Assasins creed in 2nd on the 360 with 585k. AC on PS£ got no6 with 226k. (both in their first week )

Umbrella chronicles bravely being released in the same week as galaxy got no11 in it's first week with 128k.

WOW!!

America is HUGE remember. UK has a much lower population. 70,000 in a few days is superb for a Nintendo game.

America is HUGE remember. UK has a much lower population. 70,000 in a few days is superb for a Nintendo game.

How is that relevant? Lol.

How is that relevant? Lol.

He said America has better taste then Europe.

I was saying that the UK loved Mario, it didn't need to go to number 1 to prove it was popular, thats all.

Many are saying it didn't sell well here....

Perhaps Nintendo took too long to release it or it was marketed very well here?

America week 1 = SMG best selling game

UK week 1 = SMG 3rd best selling game.

I also did geography at school and seem to remember America being a little larger in size than the UK

America week 1 = SMG best selling game

UK week 1 = SMG 3rd best selling game.

I also did geography at school and seem to remember America being a little larger in size than the UK

You are the winner of the Worst Logic Of The Day Award.

Okay secret stars are hard to get. Struggling to find them in Hot/Freezing and Desert Galaxy.

I shall complete this without a guide!

Though it will take me a while.

Taking my time with this and enjoying every minute. Got 46 stars so far. No guide for me either.

Okay secret stars are hard to get. Struggling to find them in Hot/Freezing and Desert Galaxy.

I shall complete this without a guide!

Though it will take me a while.

Really? I didn't have problem with any of them.

Yea i've tried a few times :heh:

I'll go back again. I bet they'll end up really easy.

EDIT - Just got the Desert one. I feel like an idiot. And the other one. God how did I struggle at that?

Ahhh, I've just spent the last half hour doing the daredevil on bouldergeist! I feel foolish and satisfied, foolish for thinking the game was too easy when I started, and satisfied for finding out it's not :D

43,000 for the last week in Japan so now only 378,000. shame SMG has not taken off in Japan like it has in the US.

Completed this yesterday and got 120 stars today, absolutely loved it from start to finish. :hehe:

Now I’m playing through it again…

…with Luigi.

:D

So funny hearing him say “Super Luigi Galaxy!” :laughing:

I love how he moves differently to Mario too, bit faster, higher jumping but really slippery, definitely makes the game more difficult which is great.

…I could play this game forever. :love:

Completed this yesterday and got 120 stars today, absolutely loved it from start to finish. :hehe:

Now I’m playing through it again…

…with Luigi.

:D

So funny hearing him say “Super Luigi Galaxy!†:laughing:

I love how he moves differently to Mario too, bit faster, higher jumping but really slippery, definitely makes the game more difficult which is great.

…I could play this game forever. :love:

I like it cause that was what the controls were like originally for some of the NES Mario games like the Lost Levels.

Ahhh, I've just spent the last half hour doing the daredevil on bouldergeist!

That also gave me a few problems initially.

I am now on 119 but the one I am missing is the

Purple Comet one on Toy Town and I have wasted more than enough lives there already. Its do-able but frustrating as hell.

So close now and I really can't wait to go through this again.

Does it matter what mission you attempt to find it on?

Does it matter what mission you attempt to find it on?

It tells you what mission it's on when you enter the Galaxy and the star selection comes up. One with the white question mark shows you the mission it's hidden in.

Corrected.

This is so true! Here in Finland there's no advertisement for the game, and Nintendo delivered only 50% of the promised amount to retailers (I know a guy who owns a game store). Hard to find the game from stores!

And games like Harry Potter, The Simpsons and other EA games can be found everywhere.

Goddamn, it's 9oclock! I sat down at like 6 to play for an hour and I can't believe it. I cannot believe how much I'm loving this, seems like it's got a good sort of time span on it too(for 100%ing), very good stuff. Hopefully the last few stars will be right challenging buggers like in sm64, secret stars and red coins etc.

It tells you what mission it's on when you enter the Galaxy and the star selection comes up. One with the white question mark shows you the mission it's hidden in.

That's what I thought, it showed it me on the Bee Galaxy, had a quick fap about but didn't find it. Although I've found 2 by accident.