N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

Im quite suprised that people ARE suprised that Assasins Creed got to number 1 in the charts. Fact is its on 2 consoles and it was a big title for them consoles especially the starved for games PS3 owners.

Does it deserve to be number 1? Not at all as Mario is far the superior game but when you live in a country where Need for Speed games get Christmas no.1 status then you come to expect this kind of thing.

Does anyone know if Nintendo are bringing out an official soundtrack CD for this game?

Don't forget you can't buy the game from Amazon... still!!

Why is this!!?

EDIT: Or Play.... Two of the biggest on-line retailers! Weird!!

EDIT 2: Or GAME, Gamplay, Virgin... all only on a pre-order/waiting on our suppliers basis!!!

..it asks you to save after the credits and stuff ReZ so I would guess not.. but having said that, would you really mind having to do the final level again? I thought it was great!

As for Bowser himself:

Did anyone else expect some tail grabbing followed by swinging of the remote to swing bowser around? I expected it to come in one of the fights anyway, but it never materialized. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, as it's already been done in Mario 64.. and I loved the boss fights in this game so much anyway

:heh:

There's a question mark on the level with the star. They aren't any difficult to find so you really should give it a try yourself.

..it asks you to save after the credits and stuff ReZ so I would guess not.. but having said that, would you really mind having to do the final level again? I thought it was great!

As for Bowser himself:

Did anyone else expect some tail grabbing followed by swinging of the remote to swing bowser around? I expected it to come in one of the fights anyway, but it never materialized. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, as it's already been done in Mario 64.. and I loved the boss fights in this game so much anyway

:heh:

Yeah, it was the first thing I tried to do in the first fight and was surprised to discover that it didn't work.

IGN has a good walkthrough I just discovered.

Its incomplete and rubbish. I was having trouble with one star, looked and they didnt have it. Gamespot on the other hand did and it helped me

On some secret stars they say theres the spin platform but they neglect to mention the Hungry Luma that you need to feed to get that platform

Damn what's the point of even finding the stars if you use a guide for them, strips all the fun out of it.

Well I was having trouble finding 3 bunnies in the 2 minute time limit as I could never find the last one...thus I looked and found out where it was. This was after many many many many many tries

The GameRankings top 3 is quite impressive now:

1) Super Mario Galaxy -- 97.6%

2) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time -- 97.6%

3) Metroid Prime -- 96.3%

Such a shame that I don't have the time for this game at the moment... Went along with my mate buying the game, and I almost licked the cover :heh: