Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

I would also agree that this is the best in the series.

I should hopefully finish my second playthrough today , currently sitting on 95% with Valhalla and some of Homeworld still to do so that 100% should be on. Managed to find a few of the more hidden Gold tokens and some of my missing scans although there are still about 6 scans missing somewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if I start my third playthrough as soon as I am done , although I should really give it a rest for a while.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave it some serious playtime this weekend, and I too think this is the best Prime yet! The downside is that, because of this I'm getting through it a lot quicker than previous games. Still, got a lot to take care of. Don't think i'm even halfways yet. :heh:

And it's looking sweeter and sweeter! If this game makes my eyes boggle, Mario Galaxy will make them explode! :eek:

So is this game worth purchasing without having played its two predecessors? Ima achin' to do some shootin' on my Wii, and I'm hoping this will cater to my needs.

Id say its worth it, i mean the back story is reveled through the game, though you should still hunt em down and play tjhrough

its not a strait shooter. its more about exploration/discorvery. that said the shooting is still good.

but if your wanting only to be mowing down thousands of enemy, go for somthing else.

Finally got my 100% - the only problem now , for some reason I am struggling to get through Phaaze despite not having problems previously so I can't explain that one.

EDIT - Nailed it , but I think I will give it a few days rest before I attempt it on Hypermode.

BTW , A battery type emergency has only just made me realise that the top of the inside of Samus' visor also acts as a battery meter. Little touches like this show the effort that went into this.

Anyone here makes that corruption test available in the ship? I made the test yesterday and it said I was 10% corrupted. I've only used Hypermode when absolutely necessary (

like destroying that phazon plant that blocks your way to the grapple swing on Bryyo

) and not used it to defeat enemies, even when the games tells me too.

Does this test keep increasing as you progress?

Friend Vouchers, I needs them. I sent EchoDesiato 2 friend vouchers and he sent me crap in return. I have 13 vouchers left if anybody wants.

If anyone is interested in trading here is my Wii number: 2856 5234 7150 7368

Write your Wii number here or send a PMS to me.

Sorry dude, I'm all out of Friend Vouchers.

Friend Vouchers, I needs them. I sent EchoDesiato 2 friend vouchers and he sent me crap in return. I have 13 vouchers left if anybody wants.

If anyone is interested in trading here is my Wii number: 2856 5234 7150 7368

Write your Wii number here or send a PMS to me.

i got like 8 to trade, my wii number is in the sig

Well, I've got 100% of the items now, so I suppose it's time to head off to the final boss! About time, though - I just spent about 45 minutes...

...searching for the energy cell that was just lying on the Valhalla docking bay floor!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!