NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

In desperate need of some friend vouchers now. Want to use the screenshot thing but no one is sending me any vouchers however many I send out.

PLEASE!!!

I havent really looked into the friend vouchers/tokeny jobbies thing....

If I have any to send, I'll see what I can do later today

In desperate need of some friend vouchers now. Want to use the screenshot thing but no one is sending me any vouchers however many I send out.

PLEASE!!!

Hey, I added you yesterday, your name was still in grey though, in the game I mean. I'll try to send some vouchers today.

Edit: I sent you 3 back. :)

Can people add me and send me the green tokens please.

I've added you as well.

I sent you 3 vouchers last night.

If you need anymore, just ask, got 11 left I think.

That applies to anyone who wants to add me.

Hey, I added you yesterday, your name was still in grey though, in the game I mean. I'll try to send some vouchers today.

Edit: I sent you 3 back. :)

I've added you as well.

I have added you :)

I havent really looked into the friend vouchers/tokeny jobbies thing....

If I have any to send, I'll see what I can do later today

Same here - I really ought to start trading some vouchers. My Wii console number's 2159 3933 7097 9849 if anyone's interested :)

Edit: Lostmario, I added you. Do you need any vouchers - I've got 13 vouchers but haven't started collecting any credits through trading yet.

Yeah I need some, theres loads of stuff I wanna get.

Will add you later tonight. Thanks.

How many are useful to you? If you've got any spare vouchers, I'd appreciate some! :)

I was thinking of trading some of these friend vouchers, but the prizes on offer just don't seem to be worth the effort. How much use are you really going to get from a screenshot tool?

I was thinking of trading some of these friend vouchers, but the prizes on offer just don't seem to be worth the effort. How much use are you really going to get from a screenshot tool?

Depends on whether you're a completionist or not :)

If you've got any going spare, I can think of a good home for them... ;)

I just want to unlock everything, although I really like the bumper stickers and the diorama's are pretty cool as well.

Finally finished ^^ So freaking awesome, best 3D Metroid. Dark Samus was one of the best bosses I've ever fought, simply intense!

You get so immersed in the game on hyper... it's such an intense, awesome gaming experience.

I have yesterday acquired the Spider Ball, finally! I have backtracked all that I think I can, and next time I play I will go to Pirate Homeworld and try and get the

Acid Rain Suit

The game is pretty massive. Metroid games never cease to amaze me with their massiveness. There is just so much to do! I don't think this one is smaller than the others. At least, not much smaller.

I'm really pissed with the enemies having Hyper Mode as well. It's just so annoying to have to keep dodging until they've calmed down.

I'm really pissed with the enemies having Hyper Mode as well. It's just so annoying to have to keep dodging until they've calmed down.

Or you can kill'em.

Just a thought.

Go into hypermode - kill in a few seconds - exit hypermode.

Oh my god, just got the fire beam, on my way to Bryyo. It's so absolutely amazing. Sky Town was one of the most beautiful in game places since Phendrana Drifts. The bosses kick ass, I just hope it keeps with the Metroid feel, and doesn't go back to how it was at the beginning of the game.

Sky Town was one of the most beautiful in game places since Phendrana Drifts. The bosses kick ass, I just hope it keeps with the Metroid feel, and doesn't go back to how it was at the beginning of the game.

Indeed it is , I was blown away when I first landed there. The game will maintain the Metriod feel from here so no concerns there.

I really need to get back on this , got to 60% on Hypermode difficulty then Mario arrived and I haven't touched this since.

Finally got some time away from the girlfriend and finished this off! One of the finest gaming experiences to be had... simply awesome!

18:34, 100%, veteran

Now for Hyper difficulty! Well, after SMG that is!

Jebus krist. Protecting the demolition squad on hypermode is kick to the you know what. Im no sissy but this is just boring.

This is so typical for Prime games. They feature both good and not very good at all.

Jebus krist. Protecting the demolition squad on hypermode is kick to the you know what. Im no sissy but this is just boring.

This is so typical for Prime games. They feature both good and not very good at all.

It is Hypermode, it's supposed to be very hard.

Too HARDCORE for you?