NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I had enough of this game i tried to play through it again but i just couldn't be bothered with all the bullshit. Now would be a good time to sell it just wondering if i should get mario galaxy or wait for resident evil umbrella chronicles? choices and decisions have to be made .

HAHA she tried to cos play an ipod my word ... cocaine must be a very powerful drug

Hellfire have you completed the game twice?

HAHA she tried to cos play an ipod my word ... cocaine must be a very powerful drug

Hellfire have you completed the game twice?

Not even once, no time. But, as I said, I was kidding.

Rundas is such a bitch and I'm having way too little time with this game.

Well I finally finished this wonderful game and clocked in 28 hours and 33minutes, with a 94% completion rate on normal mode. I have a question regarding an energy cell I can't locate. It's in the hidden courtyard on Bryyo but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well I finally finished this wonderful game and clocked in 28 hours and 33minutes, with a 94% completion rate on normal mode. I have a question regarding an energy cell I can't locate. It's in the hidden courtyard on Bryyo but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/game/928517.html any good?

Thank you Illusionary for that link. I should of thought of that site myself as I've been there previously for other guides Silly me.

Yay!!! /o/

100% on normal. The bitchy fuckers... if you want to play on hyper mode, you have no choice but to overwrite your game on normal... the fuckers!

Did anybody else start out on Veteran the first time? The game is really quite a challenge!

Need to continue playing this as it's an excellent game but can't bring myself to press eject on mario galaxy

Did anybody else start out on Veteran the first time? The game is really quite a challenge!

I'm playing on Veteran, first playthrough, never even tried Normal. And it's not that challenging. I only died once against Ridley falling through the shaft and then about 4 or 5 times against Rundas, but I have not died since. I am now at the point of collecting 3 bomb components on Elysia or going to investigate Valhalla.

That Robot that was kind of guarding the Boost Ball was challenging too but I didn't die. And Ghor was the easiest boss yet!

One curious thing is the Hint System... Now, I have the Hint System turned off since I started the game, but the game still tells me where to go and what to do next. :wtf: This was the Hint System of the first two games, so I wonder what the hell does the Hint System of MP3 do... How can the Hint System help any more than the Federation Aurora already does? Has anyone turned the Hint System on? What in the bloody hell does it do?? :wtf:

I'm playing on Veteran, first playthrough, never even tried Normal. And it's not that challenging. I only died once against Ridley falling through the shaft and then about 4 or 5 times against Rundas, but I have not died since. I am now at the point of collecting 3 bomb components on Elysia or going to investigate Valhalla.

That Robot that was kind of guarding the Boost Ball was challenging too but I didn't die. And Ghor was the easiest boss yet!

Yeah, especially Rundas is a bitch. I also died when you're ambushed by the endless amount of flying Space Pirates because I didn't know what to do and they just kept Hypering. But I'm glad to read it doesn't get harder later on :wink:

I started on Veteran as well, I'm now up to the last boss but currently Galaxy is taking up my time. I haven't died yet anyway, the difficulty is just right.

I also died when you're ambushed by the endless amount of flying Space Pirates because I didn't know what to do and they just kept Hypering.

Oh, you mean when you are taking down the Bryyo Leviathan defense guns? I forgot, I also died there a couple times... I guess after chilling out for so long in Skytown I forgot some of the past challenges of the game. :heh:

So where are you at the moment, so that I know as refference? :)

I also started on Veteran and I'm glad I did so. I was very satisfied with the diffculty; struggled at some points and died a few times against some bosses, like it should be.

I wish I had (started on veteran). Like I said, I found the game much easier than the previous 2. When starting my game, I did wonder if I should start on veteran, having played the 2 previous games, but I reckoned it was simply hard mode already unlocked and maybe for people who didn't have to adjust to the new controls. Normal mode would be challenging enough, like the previous games, I thought. I was wrong..

For the heck of it, a few instances I remember dieing at (in normal mode obviously):

- 2 times fighting Rundas, I was still getting used to the new controls, and actually forgot i had morphball at my disposal. Also my brother told me I could actually shoot the normal icebits for health, didn't know that. As far as I can remember, this is actually the only time I died because it was challenging

- Died 1 time fighting Gandrayda, but I'm not sure how, I thought I had most of my health, but it was pretty much an instant death. I'm pretty sure though, I wandered too far from the center of the arena, and into the acid rain.. Second time I remembered though. And won pretty easily.

- I still didn't know how Hypermode actually functioned. Somewhere indoors on Bryo, a space pirate threw a Phazon grenade at me, and I got hit, sending me into corrupted hypermode. Up to that point, I didn't use hypermode myself apart from the few instances it was necessary. I didn't know how to turn it off, and didn't even know I had to, so I died, getting the special game over screen.

- I didn't die, but it was certainly challenging, the miningboss where you get the novabeam. Maybe it wouldn't be much of a problem now, now I know what to do, but I barely survived my first visit.

- Also didn't die, but was low on health with the ehh, forgot his name, the second leviathanboss. Was also figuring out the proces, In the end I found out how his first phase worked and I could survive, but as I was low on health, and was about to quit anyway, I decided to give it another try later. Defeated it second time.

- Didn't die, but the last bit had me worried about my health also.

I started on veteran, it wasn't really that hard at all. It was more like normal from the previous prime games. However I've started hyper and that certainly is a bit o a step up.

I started on veteran, the difficulty was just right, kinda between Prime and Prime 2.

Oh, you mean when you are taking down the Bryyo Leviathan defense guns? I forgot, I also died there a couple times... I guess after chilling out for so long in Skytown I forgot some of the past challenges of the game. :heh:

So where are you at the moment, so that I know as refference? :)

I'm still making my way through Bryyo actually. Don't have much time for this game but I'm determined to finish it before starting Galaxy.

Veteran is a great difficulty level, it really makes the game feel like a challenge.