N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

1. The Legend of Zelda

2. The Legend of Zelda: The Adventure of Link

3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

4. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

5. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

6. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

7. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

8. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Age

9. The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords

10. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

11. The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

12. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

13. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

14. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Will number 13 be unlucky for Twilight Princess?

i got them all :D minus the two that arent out of course :(

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This man speaks the truth. We do know barely anything about the game's story except that Link goes all Backstreet's Back werewolf on us early on. I remember something about Link's girlfriend getting stolen away and some little kid called Colin being held captive on the top of some pole? It all gets a little hazy after that.

Personally, I like it better that way - keeps most of the storyline and game a surprise for when I finally get to play it. :)

I'll be doing my best to avoid all Zelda-related articles and threads when the US launch happens, don't want the game spoilt for me.

I found OoT and TWW surprised me with their plots, but yeah, no videogame really has a fantastic storyline.

XIII has the best story in a video game ever.

No doubt people will post spoilers for Zelda, but you've already 'spoiled' loads of it for yourselves already by watching the gameplay videos which have bosses in them and things.

I think that the story of TWW was better than the story of OOT. The story of OOT is quite simple. Go to the dungeons and get some shiny stones. Get the ultimate weapon and after that go to some boring temples and get some magic medallions. Now you can defeat the evil. I wonder how the sages were all held in the temples. Do they really have to go there and get in to trouble?

In my opinion the story of TWW is better. And you don't have to go to the dungeons for a stupid reason like "Save teh sages!" but more like "Restore the power in the temple with the help of a sage. You don't have to rescue the sage!" That's more interesting than OOT.

Don't get me wrong. I loved OOT but the dungeons and the story of TWW were more interesting imo.

This man speaks the truth. We do know barely anything about the game's story except that Link goes all Backstreet's Back werewolf on us early on. I remember something about Link's girlfriend getting stolen away and some little kid called Colin being held captive on the top of some pole? It all gets a little hazy after that.

I prefer not to know anything,keeps the excitement.

Well the first version of OoT had red blood when you stabbed Ganon in the head and in Wind Waker's Moblins had red dots following them when you stab them in the arse.

And IIRC the RC (Release Candidate) for Wind Waker had blood in the final cutscene, instead of the turning to stone business. Got the game a "T" rating, so Nintendo changed it. Was mentioned in some interview.

I hope Link spits put blood when he gets hurt/dies. Would be cool.

Wow, you just nailed what's been missing from Zelda all these years...

The fact that no one noticed the lack of blood should be testament to how unneeded it is; Majora's Mask was a far darker, more mature game than any giblet-spouting gore-a-thon.