Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i ment out of like white brown grey black beige and piniata

just seeing if your listening

i hope summoning the horse is more like harvest moon awl than oot it was annoying waiting for epona at hyrule castle when she was coming from lake hyilia. i remember playing the song from multiple points around the feild because she was stuck on a fence or something.

AAAAARRRGH!!!! Less than 2 months for the European release, guys!

I mean, Oh my god...

:D

It's hard to imagine... I mean, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess in less than two freaking months... We've all been waiting for so long... over a year, and now it's actually getting close... these are exciting times, I tell you! :P

AAAAARRRGH!!!! Less than 2 months for the European release, guys!

I mean, Oh my god...

:D

It's hard to imagine... I mean, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess in less than two freaking months... We've all been waiting for so long... over a year, and now it's actually getting close... these are exciting times, I tell you! :P

WHY DID U HAVE TO SAY THAT?!?! now it will get delayed again....

:o I bought edge the other day at the airport and there was an article about viva pinata (w.e) and it looks quite fun :D

(fuck sake WTF are rare doing!!?!?!?)

Well microsoft said to rare if you make a game like pokemon will give you money to buy a ferrai for everyone working on it. So Rare said yes

This really has to live up to expectations, otherwise there be loads of posts saying how crap it is. NOT going to happen!

You'll be hearing from me PRONTO if thats the case. I'll celebrate like theres no tomorrow if this game turns out to be an all time classic, or play the "I Told You So" game if i'm correct about my initial predictions including underachieving with 9.5/10 average review score. Either way i'm in a win-win situation. Not long to go now until we know for sure.

WHY DID U HAVE TO SAY THAT?!?! now it will get delayed again....

Oh my God... Don't say stuff like that... :shock: Noooooooooo !!! :cry:

Only a year?

I've been waiting for this since Pong 2 got cancelled*

*Er, that's what it feels like anyway.

Well I did say *over* a year :hmm: ... So excuuuuuse me, mr. pretty pants ...

No real game can live up to these expectations. Hype + Nintendo fanboys = :horse:

Pretty true, I hyped Kingdom Hearts 2 waaaaay to much for myself and was slightly dissapointed.

But never has a Zelda game let me down, they have just never lived up to Ocarina of Time.

You'll be hearing from me PRONTO if thats the case. I'll celebrate like theres no tomorrow if this game turns out to be an all time classic, or play the "I Told You So" game if i'm correct about my initial predictions including underachieving with 9.5/10 average review score. Either way i'm in a win-win situation. Not long to go now until we know for sure.

How are you in a win-win situation?

If the game scores 10/10 average (which I know is very unlikely, but still) then you lose?

Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a win-win situation one where you can't lose?!

Pretty true, I hyped Kingdom Hearts 2 waaaaay to much for myself and was slightly dissapointed.

But never has a Zelda game let me down, they have just never lived up to Ocarina of Time.

So true! No game (for me) has lived up to Ocarina Of Time, that includes the Zeldas.

However I didn't hype KH2 much and i love that...so perhaps i should start thinking Zelda: TTP is going to be a anti-climax?

:)